BB's Nike NFL Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

Sorry for the 2 questions, but when you make the helmet, how do you get rid of the part that goes off the helmet? Like how do you cut it so its only on the helmet, so to speak?

And the second, where did u get the NFL logo thing for the jersey collar.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the 2 questions, but when you make the helmet, how do you get rid of the part that goes off the helmet? Like how do you cut it so its only on the helmet, so to speak?

glad to answer both.

1) it's really simple. I'll try to explain. Take the logo and place it on the helmet, with the part you want on the helmet on the helmet and the part you dont want to show hanging off.

then, use the pen tool to draw around the part on the helmet you want to keep--when you fill that shape, it will cover the part you want to keep. you would drag the curve of the shape you just drew to run flush with the helmet. once you do that, select the helmet logo and the object you drew over it at the same time (only part showing should be the part you dont want to keep) and go to object-->clip-->set.

and, if you want those logos, as well as other nfl and ncaa logos, google "easy to use football template". the first thing that comes up is a thread i started where i made a template with lots of logos on it. go to page 2 and download the generic one. all of that should be in there.

glad to answer both.

1) it's really simple. I'll try to explain. Take the logo and place it on the helmet, with the part you want on the helmet on the helmet and the part you dont want to show hanging off.

then, use the pen tool to draw around the part on the helmet you want to keep--when you fill that shape, it will cover the part you want to keep. you would drag the curve of the shape you just drew to run flush with the helmet. once you do that, select the helmet logo and the object you drew over it at the same time (only part showing should be the part you dont want to keep) and go to object-->clip-->set.

and, if you want those logos, as well as other nfl and ncaa logos, google "easy to use football template". the first thing that comes up is a thread i started where i made a template with lots of logos on it. go to page 2 and download the generic one. all of that should be in there.

I am really sorry, But I really don't understand the thing about the helmet.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

glad to answer both.

I am really sorry, But I really don't understand the thing about the helmet.

hah. I'll show you. give me a second and check back on this post...im going to put up an image.

::edit::

try following my instructions with this image as a helper.

untitled-2.jpg

Hard to admit, but I am a Bengals fan. Love the uni! It's similar to a concept I had been working on, except I made the tiger stripes on the sleeve vertical, like they would actually be on the side of a bengal. I'd love to see it on your template. Great job.

Wow, that looks really nice. (Colored shoes finally. lol) It all looks really clean. I like the striping.

When you color the mesh part, how do you make it still look like mesh? When I color mine it looks like the rest of the jersey.

Can't wait for the Broncos.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived