BB's Nike NFL Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that looks really nice. (Colored shoes finally. lol) It all looks really clean. I like the striping.

When you color the mesh part, how do you make it still look like mesh? When I color mine it looks like the rest of the jersey.

Can't wait for the Broncos.

It's a pattern, it should become whatever color you fileld for the shape it's overlayed onto.

Really really like the Cowboys, all of these have been great, actually. Looking forward to more!

I like the Cowboys a lot...I like that you made the colors and design consistent. Two things though: one, I would make the facemask silver, and two, you should flip the star and TV numbers on the throwback, since that's what they actually looked like.

Great work again though!

I like using orange as the primary jersey colour, but I really think you gotta keep the stripes in some shap or form

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Lions

- for Detroit I went with a striping design that echoes the logo design. Like my Falcons concept, this design is very similar to a basic Lions concept I did over a year ago. I felt like black helped as long as it was number, name, and logo trim only, so I left it in those elements. Hope you like it.

home-10.png

homealt-10.png

road-9.png

roadalt-11.png

third-12.png

Packers

lots of notes here: Major changes for Green Bay, but not in a major way. The overall look is of course held in tact. Additions include wordmark to the chest, a slightly larger sleeve stripe pattern, solid collars, striped socks for green and yellow jerseys, of course shoes, and altered pants. And, for the alternate, instead of going with a throwback I felt it would be fun to do a really pro-combaty alternate. a different gold helmet, gold pants, and jersey make a "turn ahead the clock" type of uniform. I just wasnt feeling cheesy yellow jerseys.

home-11.png

homealt-11.png

road-10.png

roadalt-12.png

third-13.png

Lions

- for Detroit I went with a striping design that echoes the logo design. Like my Falcons concept, this design is very similar to a basic Lions concept I did over a year ago. I felt like black helped as long as it was number, name, and logo trim only, so I left it in those elements. Hope you like it.

home-10.png

homealt-10.png

road-9.png

roadalt-11.png

third-12.png

you wouldn't mind telling me were you got that lions number font from, I've been looking around for it for a while!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I like how the Packers alternate harkens to the unused proposed uniform update of what I believe was either '93 or '94. It looks great.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived