BB's Nike NFL Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens 2.0

While transferring onto the new template, I decided to tweak the Baltimore and Buffalo concepts. Here is Baltimore. I'll show the Bills, then the Cardinals, and then we will move on!

home-1.pnghomealt-1.png

road-1.png

roadalt-1.png

third-1.png

That is great work sir. I'd buy on of those jersey in a heartbeat if they were real. (**)

baltimoreravens.png

is that what happened?!?!

in that case, hold on until the end of the month.

and ill have the whole series done by then!

With the quality and awesomeness in these concepts, I'm not sure I can wait for that.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

The pics are back for me, sorry for worrying you if I did.

THe Colts look cool, obviously not much has changed because of the tradition, but to point out, on the away jersey, you forgot the stripe on the back right side.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Check your Photobucket account. Very quietly, on 10 December, Photobucket made some changes and didn't tell anyone--one of them being revising the amount of bandwidth you can use in one month. Since it appears you've exceeded yours, if you've started deleting things, that won't help--you either gotta pull down some of the stuff you've posted in the past, or delete them altogether to free up bandwidth. Don't know if you have a free or Pro account, but if it's the free version, I'm damn near positive this series alone probably exceeded your bandwidth limit.

This same thing happened to me last week, so that's how I know. Figure I'd give you the heads up.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Check your Photobucket account. Very quietly, on 10 December, Photobucket made some changes and didn't tell anyone--one of them being revising the amount of bandwidth you can use in one month. Since it appears you've exceeded yours, if you've started deleting things, that won't help--you either gotta pull down some of the stuff you've posted in the past, or delete them altogether to free up bandwidth. Don't know if you have a free or Pro account, but if it's the free version, I'm damn near positive this series alone probably exceeded your bandwidth limit.

This same thing happened to me last week, so that's how I know. Figure I'd give you the heads up.

Thanks Buc,

Yeah that is what happened. I'm still going to finish all of these concepts. I received an email saying the bandwidth will reset at the start of the month. so at the start of the month, check in!

Thanks Buc,

Yeah that is what happened. I'm still going to finish all of these concepts. I received an email saying the bandwidth will reset at the start of the month. so at the start of the month, check in!

Or you could use TinyPic? That's what I use.

http://tinypic.com/

And if you like Photobucket because you can upload multiple images, try Imageshack.

http://imageshack.us/

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived