ESPN U team specific logos

dwboiler

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but no big deal. Thanks for going throught the trouble of posting these, man.

Don't thank me, thank Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog on Twitter) and Mocksession for grabbing all these

If I'm home on Saturday I'll try and get a pic of Cornell for you, altosax

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Yeah, but no big deal. Thanks for going throught the trouble of posting these, man.

Don't thank me, thank Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog on Twitter) and Mocksession for grabbing all these

If I'm home on Saturday I'll try and get a pic of Cornell for you, altosax

The Syracuse one in your avatar might be the best one out of all of them. That thing looks awesome.

90758391980.gif

these are sweet. i've been meaning to search the web for these for a while now so i was excited to see there was a thread dedicated to them on here.

i saw my western michigan broncos one on espnu when they gift-wrapped another one for the chippewas this year in football. it was pretty nice, it had a tan horse, and the ESPNU banner was shaped how the WMU script logo is. impressed that espnu spent the time on the littler schools as well.

dbacksbannersigs.png

these are sweet. i've been meaning to search the web for these for a while now so i was excited to see there was a thread dedicated to them on here.

i saw my western michigan broncos one on espnu when they gift-wrapped another one for the chippewas this year in football. it was pretty nice, it had a tan horse, and the ESPNU banner was shaped how the WMU script logo is. impressed that espnu spent the time on the littler schools as well.

Yeah, you would've expected ESPN to only do the BCS schools but they seem to have make special logos for all the D-1 schools.

Tf9TG.jpg

Still nothing for the Cornhuskers? Not trying to be a pest, just a little surprised that they've done almost every other Big XII and Big Ten team, lol....

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Still nothing for the Cornhuskers? Not trying to be a pest, just a little surprised that they've done almost every other Big XII and Big Ten team, lol....

Still no Michigan too. Guess I'll keep waiting haha.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Still no Michigan too. Guess I'll keep waiting haha.

2010-November-20-17-37-0.jpeg

thanks for posting that, I was hoping they would use a wolverine...

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

• 2 weeks later...

Of all the designs they could have done for Utah (the U of U)...ESPNU chose Swoop. Seems like there could have been some better possibilities.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived