dwboiler

ESPN U team specific logos

I really like the Boise one, shows how important the turf is to their fame.

What does it look like? Haven't seen it.

0:42 in the video above. I really like it as well.

Template, template... *yawn*

I'd love to see what they'd come up with for teams with unusual nicknames, like Saint Louis, Louisiana-Lafayette and Tulane.

I just noticed this, but they recycled a lot of templates. Now the whole project seems cheaper

Sorry to bump an old thread, but ESPNU just posted every school they've made one for one facebook. Here'es the link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150359614584685.367640.111270619684&type=1

No reason to apologize...this is awesome.

Yeah, Thanks for sharing this. I've been hoping that they would do something like this to make it easier to see all of them at once without having to search too much.

Some of my favorites:

PURDUE

TOLEDO

ASU

Sorry to bump an old thread, but ESPNU just posted every school they've made one for one facebook. Here'es the link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150359614584685.367640.111270619684&type=1

No reason to apologize...this is awesome.

Yeah, Thanks for sharing this. I've been hoping that they would do something like this to make it easier to see all of them at once without having to search too much.

Some of my favorites:

PURDUE

TOLEDO

ASU

Man, I would love to see the Toledo one, but my work blocks nearly everything. Even if I can get to a webpage, sometimes it blocks the images on it. Can someone post Toledo inside a post instead of the link.

Man, I would love to see the Toledo one, but my work blocks nearly everything. Even if I can get to a webpage, sometimes it blocks the images on it. Can someone post Toledo inside a post instead of the link.

321148_10150359624729685_111270619684_8498103_1544160162_n.jpg

321148_10150359624729685_111270619684_8498103_1544160162_n.jpg

No dice. Still blocked by filter. Thanks anyway.

No dice. Still blocked by filter. Thanks anyway.

How about if it's on Tinypic?

35a0q6r.jpg

Not sure. I haven't been able to find rhyme or reason when it comes to images yet (though I haven't really made an effort to check). Email attachments usually work as long as its gmail.

<-- @ gmail.com

Any ideas if Ohio State will get a new one? Didn't the old one have a sweater vest?

Any ideas if Ohio State will get a new one? Didn't the old one have a sweater vest?

No just a sweater, it was supposed to resemble Brutus's shirt

What, no North Dakota State or North Dakota? The Bison and Sioux ARE Division I, you know.

(And by the way, UMD is Minnesota-Duluth.)