dwboiler

ESPN U team specific logos

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

Could be New Mexico State

220px-NewMexicoStateAggies.png

You are correct. It is that of the New Mexico State University Aggies.

CIRivals

Finally some love for my home state teams. Creighton is also one of the few bird teams that doesn't look like a hot steaming pile.

309069_10150359620464685_111270619684_8498014_1232548658_n.jpg

391358_10150359616409685_111270619684_8497945_1725366916_n.jpg

I didn't want to start a whole new topic over this, so this is where it's parked.

I read Deadspin often, and today they posted about college programs policing their players on social media. All very interesting and fine. Then, there was a link to a company's website that does this kind of work, UDiligence. Take a look at that logo. Look familiar?espnu.png

Is there any way a large company in the sports arena can get away with that unless they are owned by the same corporation, or are a part of ESPN somehow? Seems strange to me. This isn't like a HS using a professional team's logo.

Quick question: Does Creighton and Johns Hopkins share the same one?

I didn't want to start a whole new topic over this, so this is where it's parked.

I read Deadspin often, and today they posted about college programs policing their players on social media. All very interesting and fine. Then, there was a link to a company's website that does this kind of work, UDiligence. Take a look at that logo. Look familiar?espnu.png

Is there any way a large company in the sports arena can get away with that unless they are owned by the same corporation, or are a part of ESPN somehow? Seems strange to me. This isn't like a HS using a professional team's logo.

While one or two of the photos in the "what we find" section actually were a problem, most of them just makes me shake my head at how prudish we are as a society. "OMG... college kids are posing with alcohol, doing kegstands and mooning people!!!!111!!11!!!!"