ESPN U team specific logos

dwboiler

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably an advertisement they ran for the GI Joe movie last year

Also, I regret not taking a picture of Providence's ESPNU logo on Tuesday. My god that's the creepiest one I've ever saw. It's the friar mascot but it just comes out so creepy :lol:

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Georgetown:

Georgetown.jpg

Baylor:

Baylor.jpg

and from watching the TicketCity Bowl, Northwestern's is a purple cat "U" with a tail on the left side and Texas Tech's is a black horse head on the right side and on the left there is a bandito hat and a Zorro-like mask. I'll try and get some pictures of them during the game

Why would ESPNU do an ad for the GI Joe movie?

Saw the Texas Tech and Northwestern versions while watching the Ticket City Bowl

Saw those two as well. I liked Texas Tech's (horse and rider).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I regret not taking a picture of Providence's ESPNU logo on Tuesday. My god that's the creepiest one I've ever saw. It's the friar mascot but it just comes out so creepy :lol:

I just saw it. :blink:

ChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngBlueJaysSquareSig.png

DashSquareSig.png

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I get the feeling Arizona's will involve the block U logo and a cactus. We shall see...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived