ESPN U team specific logos

dwboiler

0119012153a.jpg?t=12955893600119012153.jpg?t=1295589481

Sorry about that. It came up fine for me and i didnt realize it wouldn't come up. They should work this time

No worries, thanks for reposting. And I like it, but seems kind of generic, at least from what I can tell.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mizzou seems pretty generic. Its about what you would expect from a team named the Tigers. I would have liked to see something a LITTLE more original.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

I think it's for the Wyoming Cowboys. The base color is not right for either New Mexico State or Texas A&M.

wyoming2.jpg

wyoming1.jpg

But the ESPN banner is closer to New Mexico State's maroon-ish color, I think it's NMSU. Especially where the logo features a cowboy dressed similarly and about ready to toss a lasso. There is also an NMSU alternate logo with a cowboy drawing a gun from his holster, and whereas this one also has a gun in it's holster, I'm nearly positive it's NMSU.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Wow, Arizona's looks terrible. Take the name off of it and you'd have no idea it's Arizona.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

I think it's for the Wyoming Cowboys. The base color is not right for either New Mexico State or Texas A&M.

wyoming2.jpg

wyoming1.jpg

But the ESPN banner is closer to New Mexico State's maroon-ish color, I think it's NMSU. Especially where the logo features a cowboy dressed similarly and about ready to toss a lasso. There is also an NMSU alternate logo with a cowboy drawing a gun from his holster, and whereas this one also has a gun in it's holster, I'm nearly positive it's NMSU.

After looking at the new links that had OKST in it, I think that this clearly has to be NMST.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

wyoming2.jpg

wyoming1.jpg

After looking at the new links that had OKST in it, I think that this clearly has to be NMST.

Last Saturday night I was watching New Mexico State take on Utah State and they had that U graphic for NMSU and they even had a bull shaped U logo for Utah State. I hope that can stop the debate if that U is NMSU, Wyoming, or Texas A&M.

noutep2-med.gifnmst2-med.gifnmst1-med.gifnonmex-med.gif

Go Aggies!

Archived