dwboiler

ESPN U team specific logos

0119012153a.jpg?t=12955893600119012153.jpg?t=1295589481

Sorry about that. It came up fine for me and i didnt realize it wouldn't come up. They should work this time

No worries, thanks for reposting. And I like it, but seems kind of generic, at least from what I can tell.

Mizzou seems pretty generic. Its about what you would expect from a team named the Tigers. I would have liked to see something a LITTLE more original.

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

I think it's for the Wyoming Cowboys. The base color is not right for either New Mexico State or Texas A&M.

wyoming2.jpg

wyoming1.jpg

But the ESPN banner is closer to New Mexico State's maroon-ish color, I think it's NMSU. Especially where the logo features a cowboy dressed similarly and about ready to toss a lasso. There is also an NMSU alternate logo with a cowboy drawing a gun from his holster, and whereas this one also has a gun in it's holster, I'm nearly positive it's NMSU.

^ I think it's New Mexico State as well. I would agree with Wyoming, but the maroon is making me think otherwise

I wonder why they wrote "Louisiana St University" -- Wouldn't "LSU" or "Lousiana State" have sufficed? I mean, they left off the "University" in SDSU.

I love these.

2011-January-26-19-6-32.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.Wz6LndbgqR.jpg

I love this one the most.

Wow, Arizona's looks terrible. Take the name off of it and you'd have no idea it's Arizona.

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

I think it's for the Wyoming Cowboys. The base color is not right for either New Mexico State or Texas A&M.

wyoming2.jpg

wyoming1.jpg

But the ESPN banner is closer to New Mexico State's maroon-ish color, I think it's NMSU. Especially where the logo features a cowboy dressed similarly and about ready to toss a lasso. There is also an NMSU alternate logo with a cowboy drawing a gun from his holster, and whereas this one also has a gun in it's holster, I'm nearly positive it's NMSU.

After looking at the new links that had OKST in it, I think that this clearly has to be NMST.

Yes... Yes, it does...

Texas? OK State?

dcweb_espnu_08.jpg

wyoming2.jpg

wyoming1.jpg

After looking at the new links that had OKST in it, I think that this clearly has to be NMST.

Last Saturday night I was watching New Mexico State take on Utah State and they had that U graphic for NMSU and they even had a bull shaped U logo for Utah State. I hope that can stop the debate if that U is NMSU, Wyoming, or Texas A&M.