NFL section - MASSIVE update

SDFanBoy619

What white dots?

I only circled one area but it's all over the navy and silver part of the logo.

patsr.jpg

It must be something wrong with your monitor or graphics card then because it doesn't look like you circled anything. Those graphics are vector art saved as a GIF. There would be no cause for white dots.

The white dots are showing up on my computer too. It's a microscopic trail and almost unnoticeable...but they're there.

I see them as well, but I had to get within 2 inches of my Laptop Monitor.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the old Miami Dolphins script? They have a grainy one-color version in the database now, but in reality it was aqua on white, with an orange shadow. You can see it in the end zone in this clip (at about 2:30).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA5iUr8rCaA

I guess nobody has it?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The community quarterback ones are kind of useless, but keep the memorial logos. The Bears' "GSH" is technically a memorial logo, and dropping that would be silly.

ya8qoagwzweacwl1431mhfsef.gif

IS THIS THE PATRIOTS LOGO THAT EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT

THE ONE THAT WAS BOOED ON THE FIELD

YOU'VE FOUND THE RAREST GEM

Am I the only one who notices a slight resemblance to Belichick?

70389454.png

How about the old Miami Dolphins script? They have a grainy one-color version in the database now, but in reality it was aqua on white, with an orange shadow. You can see it in the end zone in this clip (at about 2:30).

I guess nobody has it?

I can take the modern-day script (with the help of this video as a reference) and rereate this older script in Illustrator. It CAN be done!

I guess nobody has it?

I can take the modern-day script (with the help of this video as a reference) and rereate this older script in Illustrator. It CAN be done!

Really? Sounds like a tough task! Good luck though.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Are we going to get Redskins uniform updates? Because 1. We have the new Home with the burgundy jerseys (really maroon), gold (really yellow) pants, and new socks. I think I have the RGB on my computer. In any case, all the ones currently there are muted colors. They really should be redone. The muted colors looks really bad.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I don't see why not. It looks like the standard/current script with an orange 3D effect added to it--should be easy enough. Once I finish up the original 8 AFL teams, i'll do the other two (Bengals and Dolphins) next.

Are we going to get Redskins uniform updates? Because 1. We have the new Home with the burgundy jerseys (really maroon), gold (really yellow) pants, and new socks. I think I have the RGB on my computer. In any case, all the ones currently there are muted colors. They really should be redone. The muted colors looks really bad.

Actually, the uniforms are the only aspects of the NFL section that I don't handle. The uniforms are done by the very talented Nathan Adams. If you have any concerns or updates of your team's uniforms, you can e-mail him at ***. Keep in mind though, the maroon depicted on the site could very well be the actual Redskins color. The networks bump up the colors for HD broadcasts (especially the green of the fields) so you can't really rely on how the uniforms look there.

Actually, the uniforms are the only aspects of the NFL section that I don't handle. The uniforms are done by the very talented Nathan Adams. If you have any concerns or updates of your team's uniforms, you can e-mail him at nathan.adams1440@gmail.com. Keep in mind though, the maroon depicted on the site could very well be the actual Redskins color. The networks bump up the colors for HD broadcasts (especially the green of the fields) so you can't really rely on how the uniforms look there.

right, i mean that the colors on the site are more burgundy and less maroon. And i go to every skins home game, and those gold pants are still extremely bright. I'll send him an email! Thanks

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I don't see why not. It looks like the standard/current script with an orange 3D effect added to it--should be easy enough. Once I finish up the original 8 AFL teams, i'll do the other two (Bengals and Dolphins) next.

It's definitely not the standard script at all. The only issue is that the original script is aqua, orange, and white. The version on the CCSLC database is all one color, small, and a little grainy.

OLD (1980-1996)

868.gif

NEW (1997-Present)

873.gif

spacer.png

NEW

873.gif

This one is different than the one shown in the endzone of the 1994 home game. I can include both but another aspect I need from you guys is the year(s) they were used. If I don't have that data, I have to guess and I can already imagine the hatemail I will get if I get that wrong, lol.

-- Steve

NEW (1997-Present)

873.gif

This one is different than the one shown in the endzone of the 1994 home game. I can include both but another aspect I need from you guys is the year(s) they were used. If I don't have that data, I have to guess and I can already imagine the hatemail I will get if I get that wrong, lol.

-- Steve

Yes, the newer one is the current Dolphins wordmark used from 1997 to Present. We have that in the database. It's the old one in the endzone (which was used from 1980 to 1996) that there is no clear graphic for.

spacer.png

Actually, the uniforms are the only aspects of the NFL section that I don't handle. The uniforms are done by the very talented Nathan Adams. If you have any concerns or updates of your team's uniforms, you can e-mail him at [blah blah email blah blah]. Keep in mind though, the maroon depicted on the site could very well be the actual Redskins color. The networks bump up the colors for HD broadcasts (especially the green of the fields) so you can't really rely on how the uniforms look there.

I appreciate the flattery...

However, under no circumstances did I give you permission to spread my email address, bud. That was way outta line. :mad:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Actually, the uniforms are the only aspects of the NFL section that I don't handle. The uniforms are done by the very talented Nathan Adams. If you have any concerns or updates of your team's uniforms, you can e-mail him. Keep in mind though, the maroon depicted on the site could very well be the actual Redskins color. The networks bump up the colors for HD broadcasts (especially the green of the fields) so you can't really rely on how the uniforms look there.

However, under no circumstances did I give you permission to spread my email address, bud. That was way outta line. :mad:

Not to rush you, but when are you gonna finish those unis, vicfurth? It's been over a year since the last update. I'm just curious.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Cardinals logo that was posted was designed by a member here on the CC boards.

Nitroseed designed this about 5 years ago and submitted it to the AZ Cards.

Several other "minor league" football teams stole his logo but were forced to stop using it.

Last I heard, Nitroseed was in Florida.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Actually, the uniforms are the only aspects of the NFL section that I don't handle. The uniforms are done by the very talented Nathan Adams. If you have any concerns or updates of your team's uniforms, you can e-mail him at [blah blah email blah blah]. Keep in mind though, the maroon depicted on the site could very well be the actual Redskins color. The networks bump up the colors for HD broadcasts (especially the green of the fields) so you can't really rely on how the uniforms look there.

You could've just denied that being your e-mail address. Not to rush you, but when are you gonna finish those unis, vicfurth? It's been over a year since the last update. I'm just curious.

I hadn't updated because that my senior projects were taking up that much time. I intend on finishing the uniform history periodically, though. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived