NFL section - MASSIVE update

SDFanBoy619

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, under no circumstances did I give you permission to spread my email address, bud. That was way outta line. :mad:

Ugh, i'm sorry! I didn't even think that it was a bad thing, I was just trying to give you some love on here. Sorry about that. :cry:

So are you going to edit your post and delete his email address?? Or sit there like an idiot?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

873.gif

That one was discontinued after the 2008 season, and was replaced by this one (2009 through present):

MiamiDolphins_WMK1_2009-9999.png

You don't have a copy of the early 90's version though do you?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

ColorWerx, I'ma needing some help with the unis. One of my old sources (NFL Unis Past and Present) only goes up to 2003.

facepalm.jpg

That could be your trouble - FUPP wasn't the most accurate source even when it was being updated.

Gah! Not the star trek facepalm!

I figured it wasn't great since I had so many comments on the site saying different inaccuracies. Luckily I have time to get er all done right now.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are the updated 49ers logo and helmet. I'm sure there are better versions of these but here is what I found. I'm pretty sure the new wordmark has been updated with the new colors as well as the single color versions that are on the new jerseys. I'll see if I can find those as well later.

49ers_logo.jpg

San_Francisco_49ers_helmet_rightface.png

Archived