University of Michigan (Wolverine logo)

JJSCOTT

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what kind of process it would take, but I could see that, sans M, as the perfect hockey jersey shoulder patch, and once that gains some popularity, with the M on the front of a sweater. It would be beautiful. Get that thing to Ann-Arbor!

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Some quick hockey jerseys... I don't really have a template for full uniform (anyone have one they can send me?)

This is more in line with Michigan hockey jerseys now. I might play with putting together more of a concept in a few days.

Wolverinehockeyjerseyset1.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Feels a little odd as a centered element on the sweater. It'd look better on the sleeve or some area where a direction is implied (b/c the logo obviously is very "moving to the left"). Maybe there's something you can do to make it more "center" justified? As I said before though: beautiful illustration, sir.

thanks guys... amazing what a bit of insomnia and the end of finals can get done for ya!

glad to see i am converting a couple rival fans... liking this logo is just the start soon you will leave the darkside! :P

here are a few minor tweeks i did to some of the angles of things to smooth it out a bit more in spots.

Untitled-91.png

Just a thought on the hockey jerseys. Put him on the M for the third jersey, just to switch things up a bit (the point of third jerseys is to be different, right?)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

thanks guys... amazing what a bit of insomnia and the end of finals can get done for ya!

glad to see i am converting a couple rival fans... liking this logo is just the start soon you will leave the darkside! :P

here are a few minor tweeks i did to some of the angles of things to smooth it out a bit more in spots.

Untitled-91.png

pretty amazing logo right there...honestly, i think this is worthy of presenting to michigan

jldesigns404eo.png

Thanks for the compliments and advice guys... I am gonna look into copyright. I would hate to have to go through what some of the other creators have here.

Think I would have any issue copyrighting because of the winged design I incorporated? Any advice on how to go about copyrighting the design? I have never dealt with doing that before but this is the first design I feel I should possibly.

Thanks for the compliments and advice guys... I am gonna look into copyright. I would hate to have to go through what some of the other creators have here.

Think I would have any issue copyrighting because of the winged design I incorporated? Any advice on how to go about copyrighting the design? I have never dealt with doing that before but this is the first design I feel I should possibly.

I would google United States Copyright Office for starters. It will have a .gov in the web domain name. They will ask for a jpg of the design, as well as some descriptions. The winged design is used by other schools, too, so don't sweat it. Just don't call it "Michigan" concept, when wolverine will do.

I would google United States Copyright Office for starters. It will have a .gov in the web domain name. They will ask for a jpg of the design, as well as some descriptions. The winged design is used by other schools, too, so don't sweat it. Just don't call it "Michigan" concept, when wolverine will do.

Here's the address for the US Trademark Office. http://www.uspto.gov/

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived