JJSCOTT

University of Michigan (Wolverine logo)

incorporating it into the block M

blockwolverine.png

LOVE IT! As someone else noted...great progression through this whole project. Now get xlinehats, or whatever his name is, to get this on a hat and it will sell like hotcakes.

GO BLUE!!!

I don't know what kind of process it would take, but I could see that, sans M, as the perfect hockey jersey shoulder patch, and once that gains some popularity, with the M on the front of a sweater. It would be beautiful. Get that thing to Ann-Arbor!

Some quick hockey jerseys... I don't really have a template for full uniform (anyone have one they can send me?)

This is more in line with Michigan hockey jerseys now. I might play with putting together more of a concept in a few days.

Wolverinehockeyjerseyset1.jpg

AMAZING! You should go all out and do a basketball, football and baseball one as well. Send this logo to Michigan University as soon as possible!

GO BLUE

elimination of most white... what do you guys think? with or without the whites?

wolverine4.png

Perfect.

(Praise from a masochistic Spartan)

This logo is just beautiful, you need to send this in to Michigan right away!

Before you send this to Michigan, remove the white in the eyes. Then they will have the best logo in the Big 10/Big11/Big37.

From the initial concept to the finishing point im shocked you did it that quickly, this logo looks terrific now, great job dude.

Feels a little odd as a centered element on the sweater. It'd look better on the sleeve or some area where a direction is implied (b/c the logo obviously is very "moving to the left"). Maybe there's something you can do to make it more "center" justified? As I said before though: beautiful illustration, sir.

As a Buckeye nut, I have no business liking this but I do... a lot. Great work, especially given how quickly this evolved.

thanks guys... amazing what a bit of insomnia and the end of finals can get done for ya!

glad to see i am converting a couple rival fans... liking this logo is just the start soon you will leave the darkside! :P

here are a few minor tweeks i did to some of the angles of things to smooth it out a bit more in spots.

Untitled-91.png

Love the evolution of this. I do not like it with the M, though. The motion of the wolverine hurts the symmetry of the M.

Just a thought on the hockey jerseys. Put him on the M for the third jersey, just to switch things up a bit (the point of third jerseys is to be different, right?)

thanks guys... amazing what a bit of insomnia and the end of finals can get done for ya!

glad to see i am converting a couple rival fans... liking this logo is just the start soon you will leave the darkside! :P

here are a few minor tweeks i did to some of the angles of things to smooth it out a bit more in spots.

Untitled-91.png

pretty amazing logo right there...honestly, i think this is worthy of presenting to michigan

Get this copyrighted NOW! Seriously. It's $35 and will be worth it for you. Will take a half hour to do.

Thanks for the compliments and advice guys... I am gonna look into copyright. I would hate to have to go through what some of the other creators have here.

Think I would have any issue copyrighting because of the winged design I incorporated? Any advice on how to go about copyrighting the design? I have never dealt with doing that before but this is the first design I feel I should possibly.

Thanks for the compliments and advice guys... I am gonna look into copyright. I would hate to have to go through what some of the other creators have here.

Think I would have any issue copyrighting because of the winged design I incorporated? Any advice on how to go about copyrighting the design? I have never dealt with doing that before but this is the first design I feel I should possibly.

I would google United States Copyright Office for starters. It will have a .gov in the web domain name. They will ask for a jpg of the design, as well as some descriptions. The winged design is used by other schools, too, so don't sweat it. Just don't call it "Michigan" concept, when wolverine will do.

I would google United States Copyright Office for starters. It will have a .gov in the web domain name. They will ask for a jpg of the design, as well as some descriptions. The winged design is used by other schools, too, so don't sweat it. Just don't call it "Michigan" concept, when wolverine will do.

Here's the address for the US Trademark Office. http://www.uspto.gov/