Ink's Nike NFL

Ink

Hey Ink, I really like both of these. A more traditional approach than most Seahawks concepts and a route for the Rams I haven't seen before, even though I'm sure someone's done it.

Seahawks

- A little addidiotn by subtraction here, I'd drop the white pants. The set doesn't need them and is stronger with navy and grey. I'd also put a lime outline around the gray numbers on the home jersey.

Rams

- I'd drop the white pants here too. IMO blue would be more interesting as a second option.

- The numbers could be a little bigger on the back.

- I may work on the striping pattern a little bit. The strokes look a little random on any jersey but the blue. I may start with moving the gold stripes in a bit so the weird bit of blue between the gold stripes and the white or gold jersey disappears and go from there.

I really like these, again, especially the unique direction for the Rams.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

These are some of the nicest NFL concepts on the board, and I like the directions you're going with SEA and STL.

However, I do have some nitpicks:

- For the Seahawks, I'd eliminate the white pants, and pair the neon green shirt with the silver pants.

- For the Rams, I'd swap the numbers for the white jerseys, put some type of striping on the pants and add the Ram head on the sleeves.

Yea I really like the seahawks, as its quite similar to mine :D the silver helmets, pants is a must.

sorry about that. so many people latley have created there own and i must have gotten that idea from somewhere. :grin:

3535rx3.jpg

Love the Broncos one, May I suggest A Different color pants with the Orange Though?

Agree, would like to see the orange jersey paired with blue pants for the broncos. Also, the horse head kind of blends too much with the D

Agree to what you both said, I'll work on it. One question, is the D logo what most bronco fans want?

3535rx3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yea I really like the seahawks, as its quite similar to mine :D the silver helmets, pants is a must.

sorry about that. so many people latley have created there own and i must have gotten that idea from somewhere. :grin:

hah no problem, i got some of my ideas from other people as well

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Seattle's home uniform is missing (or bad link).

They all look great, especially the Seahawks (from the ones I can see). The silver helmet and simpler color palette with more lime green usage looks great. My only change would be lime green on the bottom portion of the helmet logo. There's no green on the helmet at all except for the eye.

The only one I'm not a fan of is the Rams. I don't like solid pants and they should be taking advantage of a great logo/identity and using those Ram horns on the sleeves too.

The red mask does wonders for the Cards helmet and the uniforms are simple and effective.

The 49ers look as they should.

87Redskins.png

Archived