2010-2011 Bowl Series Signatures

CDixonDesign

I did almost a complete set of these last year, and they were widely popular. A random member, not sure even who :lol: sent me an email requesting these again this year, so I decided i'd try and gauge interest in them this year again. These are alot more creative this go round, which means they'll take more time to complete, and track down graphics for.

BCS National Championship:

11BCS_NatChampSig.png

Hyundai Sun Bowl:

SunBowlSig.png

Gator Bowl:

GatorBowl2Sig.png

Sugar Bowl:

SugarBowlSig.png

Outback Bowl:

OutbackBowl.png

Alamo Bowl:

AlamoBowlSig.png

Rose Bowl:

RoseBowlSig.png

Capital One Bowl:

CapitalOneBowlSig.png

Clif

CDixonDesign

Solid work as usual from you, man! Yeah, this is a definite improvement over last year, I can tell just by the initial sig. I like em.

I request a Gator Bowl (Mississippi State vs. Michigan) sig, please.

Can you do the Alamo Bowl, please?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Might I make one small suggestion? On the Gator Bowl one, you've put Michigan on the same side as the SEC in the Gator Bowl logo and Mississippi State is on the Big Ten side. I know that's probably due to the home-and-away allocation of the game, it just looks a little odd.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived