NHL Redesign

evanmaldonado

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on everyone's dislike of the wordmarks, I gave in and switched to the logo:

DallasStarsEdit.png

I kept the striping the same because, quite frankly, I hated the star jersey. I ditched the black as well, instead opting for a two-tone green scheme that I think looks nice.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Going Hollywood now, with the Los Angeles Kings:

LosAngelesKings.png

The main thing I wanted to do with the Kings was reintroduce purple as the team's primary color. The all-purple look gives them a unique identity in the NHL, but is also a regal color. The jerseys are based off of the 2000s era alternates, and the old crown logo is used.

Manchester-City-icon.png

The only change I would make would be to use black pants, otherwise, these are probably the best Kings set I've ever seen. As mentioned above, a good combination of eras and just all-around classy looking hockey sweaters. Good work, sir.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Agreed, black pants and it'll be better. I'd like to see yellow in it, but thats just me.

Oh don't worry, yellow is not gone. Just wait for the alternates ;)

LA Edit:

LosAngelesKingsEdit.png

Pants have been changed to black, as well as going to a classic number font. I'm not sure about the black numbers on the white though. Opinions?

Manchester-City-icon.png

The numbers might as well be black because the jersey has enough purple anyway.

Also, I really like the crown on the white jersey. The Kings current colors look good on the old crown. Nice job on that!

Phoenix Coyotes:

PhoenixCoyotes.png

Basically, I wanted to make Phoenix a little more unique than the other teams. So I used the Native American pattern on one of the standard Edge templates as well as on the waist. I may switch out the logos to help fit the theme a bit more, but I'm pleased with the turnout.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived