Official NFL Pro Combat Collection thread

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine as well add to this thread. My first ever ProCombat concept. I've adapted andrewharrington's template for paint, and I decided to use that.

Here's a pretty simple Eagles concept. Just trying out the template, not sure how I feel about the concept... A little bit too Jets-esque.

EaglesCOncept.png

very excellent work! my question is how did you get the curves to be so smooth? as you know i do all of my concepts in paint and when i draw my curves they look presenatble, but still have the pixelated look. i am too starting some nfl concepts and also want to make my revo speed template a little cleaner. so if theres a secret to that and you could let me in on that, that would be much appreciated

First of all I use the curved line tool, not sure if you do. If you don't, I suggest using that, it does take some practice though.

Secondly, my curves don't appear extremely pixelated here because I resized it significantly. If it was still the original resolution, you would clearly see the pixels.

I do use the curve tool quite often, but I did try the resizing and it does work signifigantly

maehl.png

Mine as well add to this thread. My first ever ProCombat concept. I've adapted andrewharrington's template for paint, and I decided to use that.

Here's a pretty simple Eagles concept. Just trying out the template, not sure how I feel about the concept... A little bit too Jets-esque.

EaglesCOncept.png

i think the pants makes it jets-esque. i would probably go with silver pants.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

EaglesCOncept.png

very excellent work! my question is how did you get the curves to be so smooth? as you know i do all of my concepts in paint and when i draw my curves they look presenatble, but still have the pixelated look. i am too starting some nfl concepts and also want to make my revo speed template a little cleaner. so if theres a secret to that and you could let me in on that, that would be much appreciated

First of all I use the curved line tool, not sure if you do. If you don't, I suggest using that, it does take some practice though.

Secondly, my curves don't appear extremely pixelated here because I resized it significantly. If it was still the original resolution, you would clearly see the pixels.

I do use the curve tool quite often, but I did try the resizing and it does work signifigantly

Make sure you're only resizing the completed concepts though. If you re size a blank template you won't be able to recolor it cleanly.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Here are a couple of mine. I may make this template available in the future. I have updates the cleats and gloves etc.

NFL_Nike_Pro_Combat_Seatle_Seahawks.png

NFL_Nike_Pro_Combat_Green_Bay_Packers.png

looks great, ive been messing around with the same kind of thing template wise, showing home and away

vy18wz.png

hard to look away from this! great job, and the template is absolutly top notch!

LEWJ, as much as I like that Eagles concept, it does look very much like a Jets uniform.

I did point that out when I posted the concept, I agree.

I may just have to whip something up for the Jets to differentiate the teams a bit.

Here are a couple of mine. I may make this template available in the future. I have updates the cleats and gloves etc.

NFL_Nike_Pro_Combat_Seatle_Seahawks.png

NFL_Nike_Pro_Combat_Green_Bay_Packers.png

looks great, ive been messing around with the same kind of thing template wise, showing home and away

vy18wz.png

Quite similar to mine in this thread. Great minds think alike.

Nice job!

RockiesSig.png

EaglesCOncept.png

yes i learned that the hard way. you use infranview for resizing right, because i just learned how to use that and its made things alot easier

Make sure you're only resizing the completed concepts though. If you re size a blank template you won't be able to recolor it cleanly.

maehl.png

Well here's my interesting take on the Jets...

I've always liked the plain "NYJ" mark that never seems to get any use--other than behind the "JETS" wordmark on the primary.

So that is now the primary mark, with the old jet above it, outlined in black.

I went with striping very similar to their 90s set, black trim & all.

The helmet is a white shell with a green facemask, primary mark on each side.

Finally, my favorite part of the concept, is the change in number font--similar font to the primary mark.

I'd love if the Jets would adopt something like this, Jets fans might not though...

I really only made this to differentiate the Jets from my previous Eagles' concept. Tell me what you think.

jets1.png

Archived