Hockey Traditionalists Nightmare - Bettman Must Go

Notch Novelty

Roller Hockey isn't Hockey shouldn't be considered Hockey at all. It's girls hockey. No Hitting? What's that all about.

I neve thought it was possible for someone to have a negative number for an IQ, but apparently it is

I have a shirt that says My IQ test came back negative. I got it because at my school, I am called Jimmy Neutron and people think I stay up late and read the dictionary. So, I got it to show them that I am human.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually when the RHI was in its prime many players from the AHL, IHL, and ECHL played to stay in shape and maybe get a tryout. I remember Jose Charbonneau who played for the Vancouver VooDoo played so well that he got onto the Canucks roster the year they went to the Stanley Cup Finals.

I play it to stay in shape and at the same time, prevent myself from getting another concussion from a cheapshot artist.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Explain this one to me, plain and simple:

Why does San Jose not deserve a championship calibre hockey team?

I will only accept facts in the answer. No opinions.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

But your opinion seems to dictate that San Jose doesn't deserve a hockey team because they are in California. Get real.

If the team has a strong enough fanbase that it can support a team financially, even if it's in freakin' Egypt, they deserve a team.

San Jose's fanbase is stronger than Buffalo's. Whatcha think about that?

champssig2.png

I highly doubt that but avg hockey fan in buffalo knows hell of a lot more than avg fan in SJ

How do you now that? Is it a fact?

If they're both average, shouldn't they know the same amount?

And yet the average fans in SJ, still outnumber the average fans in Buffalo, even in their mediocre years.

champssig2.png

I highly doubt that but avg hockey fan in buffalo knows hell of a lot more than avg fan in SJ

BWAHAHAHA!!!! From what I can read, Puckyguy and ICS, seems like the most deidcated and smartest fans in the whole NHL!!! SHARK POWER!!!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

yeah and Puckguy was the Sharks 7th man this year, we havent forgot about that now havent we? ^_^

and oh yeah, I have something to show everyone. I live a good 90 minute drive from San Jose (for now) but I managed to make this amount of games

tickets.jpg

and thats not including playoff games either

yeah and Puckguy was the Sharks 7th man this year, we havent forgot about that now havent we?  ^_^

and oh yeah, I have something to show everyone. I live a good 90 minute drive from San Jose (for now) but I managed to make this amount of games

tickets.jpg

and thats not including playoff games either

So how many games did you go to? I counted 13 tickets but Im not sure how many tickets that shark player thing is worth.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

BWAHAHAHA!!!! From what I can read, Puckyguy and ICS, seems like the most deidcated and smartest fans in the whole NHL!!! SHARK POWER!!!

Well, being fair to both sides, ICS and Puckguy are not really average fans. I'd put them in the "diehard" category.

It's great teams fill arenas but the average hockey fan couldn't tell you too much the game in Carolina/Miami/Etc.

If people are going to the games I'm sure they know much about the game. It's the people who don't go to games that don't know the game.

SJ is deserving of a hockey team. The fans support the team.

BTW, didn't the Bay Area have a NHL teams before Buffalo. Last time I chacked the Bay Area was part of the second 6 expansion.

You're right. The Oakland/California (Golden) Seals. 1967-75. Other than the Whale, the only NHL team to make green, white, and blue look good.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

It's a great hockey market; I'd bet it ranks up there with Detroit and Toronto as far as fan support goes.

I wouldn't go that far... I mean, the Leafs are a guaranteed sellout. San Jose has great support, and they are a good hockey town, but they aren't quite yet in the same league as Hockeytown Anglo-Canada and Hockeytown USA.

Unless you got numbers to back that up, I'd be careful about saying stuff like that.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived