Post Your Jersey Collections

Revis-Island

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually mine came straight from a guy one Ice Jerseys who had the opportunity to purchase, or was given, a few. They were allegedly the set that would have been issued to the team. It is not one of the ones auctioned at the season ticket holder event.

Never thought I'd get my hands on one of these...

IMG_0301.jpg

/thread

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

How much did you pay for it?

Less than a regular RBK Edge 1.0 would go for retail.

@ nash61, at this moment I really feel this is the most unique thing in my collection. I'm still kinda shocked I was able to pick up one of these. Definitely tore up that FedEx box!

How much did you pay for it?

Less than a regular RBK Edge 1.0 would go for retail.

@ nash61, at this moment I really feel this is the most unique thing in my collection. I'm still kinda shocked I was able to pick up one of these. Definitely tore up that FedEx box!

So jealous of sir, I'd give so much for that jersey!

untitled-6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Most recent adittion, San Jose Sharks authentic. Obscure player to boot!

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

http://en.wikipedia...._Zálešák

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 4 weeks later...

Couple from the past few weeks, effectively tapping out my hobby fund.

Solar Bears alternate

IMG_0331.jpg

A different alternate, authentic

IMG_0324.jpg

Blue Jackets alternate, authentic. Picture does not do it justice, in person the difference between the blue and black is actually quite striking. And I know this is a very unpopular opinion, but the little dash of electric green really adds character. Edit: Wow, the green does not show up at all in the picture. Disappointing, because it really looks awesome.

IMG_0333.jpg

Couple from the past few weeks, effectively tapping out my hobby fund.

Solar Bears alternate

IMG_0331.jpg

A different alternate, authentic

IMG_0324.jpg

Blue Jackets alternate, authentic. Picture does not do it justice, in person the difference between the blue and black is actually quite striking. And I know this is a very unpopular opinion, but the little dash of electric green really adds character. Edit: Wow, the green does not show up at all in the picture. Disappointing, because it really looks awesome.

IMG_0333.jpg

Just so you know, the first OSB jersey you posted wasn't actually worn on-ice - it's from Nike's line of inexpensive "fan" jerseys. They made them for all IHL teams around 1999, using the same striping pattern for every one, with screened twill crests.

The other Bears jersey was worn in warmups. Several other IHL teams - Phoenix, Utah, and San Francisco I know for certain - wore extra-garish sublimated warmup tops for a spell.

And that CBJ jersey - gawd, just gorgeous. It's been said before that this is the lone exception to the rule that navy and black don't work together. Their primary Edge jerseys are nice, but this one's still better.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Updated (12/21/12)

NHL:

Blue Jackets Current Blue-Rick Nash (knockoff)

Maple Leafs CCM Current third.

Maple Leafs CCM 02 Blue (screen-printed)

Coyotes 02 Opera Dog White

Oilers navy pre-Edge

Oilers 03 alternate (screen printed)

Oilers 03 alternate (embroidered)

Canucks 03 gradient third

Rangers Lady Liberty Blue

Blue Jackets original jersey White

Blue Jackets Stinger practice jersey

Penguins 00's gradient chest stripe

Bruins Pooh Bear

QMJHL:

Screaming Eagles pre-Edge white

International:

Canada Torino Red (screen printed)

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived