Favorite Restaurant Logo

BigMac12

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five-Guys-Logo.jpg

I hate to say this, but your Norv Turner avatar says all that anyone needs to know about how bad the Five Guys logo is. It's just two different and bland fonts with a checkerboard pattern on top and bottom. As far as the food, I haven't tried it yet. Not for a lack of wanting to, just a lack of any within driving distance around. By the time I get to one, I'd rather stop at Jack in the Box which has the crappiest food ever.

Five Guys is good but gets a lot of hype. I enjoy the food but it isn't godly. I have a feeling In-N-Out is the same way.

What In N Out gives you is a Quality burger and it's in their slogan. Probably the closest to godly would be Tommy's Original Chiliburger.

Five Guys is good but gets a lot of hype. I enjoy the food but it isn't godly. I have a feeling In-N-Out is the same way.

In-N-Out lives up to the hype.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I hate to say this, but your Norv Turner avatar says all that anyone needs to know about how bad the Five Guys logo is. It's just two different and bland fonts with a checkerboard pattern on top and bottom.

Well yeah. If you look at just the logo, it sucks. But for me, the images it evokes of a warm, juicy double bacon cheeseburger with the best fries around on the side makes it my favorite.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Food pretty close to Five Guys, but better logo.

logo.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Mandatory Canadian posting: :flagcanada:

p72s_tim_horton_drive_thru.jpg

It's only used as a sign logo now, but instantly recgonizable, and somehow isn't dated.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I always loved Nathan's whole design scheme:

hot_dog.jpg

5324196727_800eae3edf_b.jpg

102961816_71f5d4a5b7_b.jpg

Sorry, but this killed Nathan's for me

takeru-kobayashi-joey-chestnut.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived