Les Nordiques du Québec

JackFr

With all the relocation talk I thought I'd try my hand at making a concept jersey for them using an edited version of my Foxes logo (which you should totally check out in my personal league). Before you point it out, the shoulder logos are intentionally large. I always thought that the red was a bit random in the old set, so I switched it for navy:

nords.png

I also had a polar bear head logo that I was working on that I hit a road block with. Any advice on what to do with it would be great.

nords3.png

C&C Please.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

I like your concept, but the double-blue is so overplayed in the NHL these days that you should probably avoid it at all costs.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I also had a polar bear head logo that I was working on that I hit a road block with. Any advice on what to do with it would be great.

That polar bear with the fleur-de-lis in the shadowing is awesome. You could add some traces of blue next to the grey areas. The eyes could also use some pupils. A little touch up here and there and then you could use it on your jersey concept.

The polar bear head is much better than the wolf logo that is currently on the jerseys. My suggestions would to angle the eyes up and possibly add pupils, right now the bear looks like it's about to fall asleep. The bottom of the mouth could be dragged down farther to give the look of a roar, rather than a smile. My only other suggestion for the logo is to the stretch the ears out and make them a little rounder. The jerseys are nice though man, my only suggestions are to add a little red to pay some homage to the original Nordiques, and have the fluer de lis on the hem or the shoulders, both is repetitive.

Archived