Les Nordiques du Québec

JackFr

UPDATE 2:

Lost the shoulder patches, replaced them with a modernized version of the classic logo a la "stick-in-the-rink".

nords8-1.png

nords9.jpg

OHh I love the mordernized Nordiques logo... that a good one to improve up.. that ought to be the 3rd jersey crest for sure...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

While I, along with about 95% of the folks on these boards, are tired of the dark blue/light blue schemes many teams across the whole pro sports board employ, I will say that dark blue/light blue looks excellent with the Nordiques. I love the updated Igloo (the classic) logo, and the polar bear head logo is a nice touch.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

here's hoping quebec gets its team back..

i acutally preferred the large fdls on the shoulders to the alternate but it still looks nice.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

The lack of a dark blue outline on the thirds makes the reworked original logo look a bit weak, IMO, but overall this set is sweet. Makes me want the Nords back in the League even more. I agree with DustDevil61 that the dark blue/light blue thing has been beaten to death, but if anybody should/would/could get away with it, this is the team. Here's hoping the Panthers move north.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived