Colorado Avalanche

Nick 1733

Do you think the Avalanche have a chance to win 4 in a row?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one down, three to go now that they've been able to actually get one past Nabokov. there's no tomorrow and likely no next year, so you gotta know what time it is.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think if the Avs win game 5... they win the series. Because then they get game 6 in Colorado with the momentum.

Avalanche have just won in OT to make the series 3-2. Sakic gets the goal again.

IUe6Hvh.png

2 More Wins to GO

Please eliminate the Sharks

Come on Sharks, ONE MORE WIN! And scratch Mike Rathje from the lineup.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

2 More Wins to GO

I'd LOVE to know what he has against the Sharks. C'mon Notorius, it's good to see new teams each year do something good. Please keep the "O golly I hope they lose." comments to yourself.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

2 More Wins to GO

I'd LOVE to know what he has against the Sharks. C'mon Notorius, it's good to see new teams each year do something good. Please keep the "O golly I hope they lose." comments to yourself.

huh? Who cares if he says he wants the Sharks to lose?

Not ALL people want to see new teams doing good, especially fans of the teams that have traditionally had success. Geez, don't take offense to it just because you're going for the Sharks.

I won't go any further with that.

Like I said earlier, I think the Avalanche will win this series as they have momentum, a game 6 home game, and Super Joe. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

Hmm, well I think deap down, most fans like to see a new winner once in a while. But oh well, even if my team doesn't win, I don't get a ring and a raise. In fact, what do I get? :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I've been rooting for the Avs simply because I wanna see them comeback from 0-3. Also, cuz the Sharks knocked the Blues out I guess.

However, I don't like the Avs a whole lot, so I'll likely be rooting against them if they move on. That is unless Detroit comes back, cuz I can't root for the Wings. Basically, I'm rooting for Calgary out of the west, and Toronto outta the east, and it's got nothing to do with me wanting Canadian teams in the finals, cuz I don't know that I necessarily do.

I've been rooting for the Avs simply because I wanna see them comeback from 0-3. Also, cuz the Sharks knocked the Blues out I guess.

However, I don't like the Avs a whole lot, so I'll likely be rooting against them if they move on. That is unless Detroit comes back, cuz I can't root for the Wings. Basically, I'm rooting for Calgary out of the west, and Toronto outta the east, and it's got nothing to do with me wanting Canadian teams in the finals, cuz I don't know that I necessarily do.

This kind of thing I don't really understand. If the Wings lose (and if they keep playing like they don't care, they will), I won't root for anyone. I'll watch but I won't pick a team. I don't understand rooting for anyone after your team is done.

I guess it's a personal preference or something, but I don't get it.

However, I don't like the Avs a whole lot, so I'll likely be rooting against them if they move on. That is unless Detroit comes back, cuz I can't root for the Wings. Basically, I'm rooting for Calgary out of the west, and Toronto outta the east, and it's got nothing to do with me  wanting Canadian teams in the finals, cuz I don't know that I necessarily do.

This kind of thing I don't really understand. If the Wings lose (and if they keep playing like they don't care, they will), I won't root for anyone. I'll watch but I won't pick a team. I don't understand rooting for anyone after your team is done.

I can't watch a game & not pick sides...

I pick sides watching Junk Yard Wars!

I could watch a game in a sport I've never seen, and before long, I'd have a team I was cheering for...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

However, I don't like the Avs a whole lot, so I'll likely be rooting against them if they move on. That is unless Detroit comes back, cuz I can't root for the Wings. Basically, I'm rooting for Calgary out of the west, and Toronto outta the east, and it's got nothing to do with me  wanting Canadian teams in the finals, cuz I don't know that I necessarily do.

Yzer, trust me, I actually feel the same way. I like one team, and pretty well therefore have dislike for all the others. It's just that there's teams I surely DON'T want to win.

props to the Avs for rallying to win 2 games after dropping the first 3. wow, now we have Sharks/Flames and Lightning/Flyers. only two of the these teams have made the Finals before, and teh Flyers are the only one within the past 10 years. these next 2 weeks are going to be great! the fans in Calgary are going to have a blast (I'm sure the otehrs will too, but the flames haven't made the post season in years, and now they are in the conference finals ^_^

as a sharks fan, let me just say WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

and that last penalty that sakic was involved in, was total crap. this song sums up my feelings perfectly:

Who's your father

Who's your father

Who's your father referee

Hasn't got one

Never had one

Your a bastard referee

- to the tune of My Darlin' Clemintine

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Congrats to the Sharks. Damn good team. No shame in losing to them. Going from Dallas' speed to San Jose's, well, you could see the surprise on the Avs faces.

Sharks - Lightning. Exciting cup finals. Too bad it'll be the last one for a long time.

Archived