Raccoons logo

JJSCOTT

What's with the crazy long head stripe that you added?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

was lookin at real raccoon pics and there is a stripe on most that breaks the white "mask" up and i didn't like shortening it to me it left too much grey and white on the forehead.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

was lookin at real raccoon pics and there is a stripe on most that breaks the white "mask" up and i didn't like shortening it to me it left too much grey and white on the forehead.

Something's off with it, can't figure out what though.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The kerchief on the bandit logo looks more like a napkin, at least to me. I think "dinner time" before I think "he's up to no good". I really like the full body logo, though.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Great updates, though I don't like the new forehead stripe, go back to the previous and nix reality.

I'd love to see the handkerchief in another color (red maybe) to set it off.

As for the full body logo, the tail has highlights on both the top and bottom, I would say fill in the bottom edge highlights, right now it looks far too shiny.

I feel like I'm always saying what's not quite right with these, in all reality, I love em, keep up the great work.

I feel like I'm always saying what's not quite right with these, in all reality, I love em, keep up the great work.

and that is why i post throughout the process... sometimes you look at these so long you just miss something else that others pick out right away. wanna make the best logo i can so getting others opinions especially parts that could be improved is really helpful.

i was feeling the same way about the tail but wasn't sure which side to keep so figured i would post it with both and see what people suggested.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

i really like this. i like the head alone best, but i also like the bandit bandana. not a fan of the tail version since it's all a bit confusing. it looks to me that the tail isnt connected to the body on either end. maybe im just not seeing it right. since this isnt really for any team, i like the name bandits better than raccoons.

tried something different with the stripe up the middle of the head

MUCH BETTER

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived