Funny Logos

HydroBolt3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

400px-Charlotte_Checkers_Logo%282002%29.svg.png

Once described by Scott Rhodes of bushleaguefactor.com as looking "like the bastard child of an albino gopher and a 'Precious Moments' doll that ran afoul of The Joker from the Batman comics and got hit with that toxin that kills you and freezes your face into a twisted smile."

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

LOLZ THE HELMUT CANT B A LOGO

HAHAHAHA DURRR HAHAHA U R SO FUNNY ITS SO FUNNY TO MISPELL WORDS LYKE DIS TO ACT COOL AND STUFF BECUZ IT MAKES ME SEEM COOL TO INTENSHINALLY IN A FAILED ATTEMPT 2 TRY TO MAKE A JOKE BY UZING MISSPELL WORDS AND ABBREVIASHINS LOLZ U R SO KOOL MAN LYKE MY IDUL

Internet. Serious business.

bufg.png

any logo's made by users on this site that were done in mspaint to be intentionally crappy.

ala

wyomings.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

any logo's made by users on this site that were done in mspaint to be intentionally crappy.

ala

wyomings.jpg

That logo is not "crappy" it is EPIC, and has earned its place in CCSLC lore.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

If I had to pick one out of NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB, I choose the Cleveland Browns. I know there are some traditionalists who ramble on and on about how great and/or meaningful (?) of a logo it is, but aside from "history" it just looks dumb. Just stare at it for a few seconds and think to yourself "This is the best they could come up with?"

The Browns have a logo? Since when?

I'm not sure if you are trying you are trying to be funny, but I always thought that the helmet was their logo. Is it? I'm honestly asking. Seeing as how you are from Ohio, I'll take your word on the matter.

The helmet is their official logo, so you're right about that.

I agree with you though. It's just bad. I don't think they should put anything on the helmet itself, but they should adopt one of their many alternate marks (the football B, the dog head, the brownie elf) as an official primary logo.

ala

wyomings.jpg

That logo is not "crappy" it is EPIC, and has earned its place in CCSLC lore.

I agree, viewing it for merely 3 seconds warms the soul.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived