Funny Logos

HydroBolt3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ToledoStorm_PML1_1992-2007.png

I actually have a reproduction artwork sheet for this logo...which I find to be ironically hilarious.

It was up to par with the former Sports Arena...

tsa.jpg

BTW, that wordmark is atrocious.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

ToledoStorm_PML1_1992-2007.png

I actually have a reproduction artwork sheet for this logo...which I find to be ironically hilarious.

It was up to par with the former Sports Arena...

tsa.jpg

BTW, that wordmark is atrocious.

That's not just a wordmark, that's the logo.

And I actually played in that dump. My junior year of high school. To get to the benches you had to walk up a flight of stairs, down a flight of stairs, and then down another flight of stairs. The benches also had no back boards or glass. I couldn't believe it was a functional arena, but it must have been in its last season. We lost to Perrysburg 5-2 or 5-1. We were really bad that year.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I went to many a Storm game at the old Sports Arena. "The old barn" doesn't even begin to describe it. It had the look, feel (and smell, for that matter) of a movie theater that was built in the 40s and had been cleaned maybe twice since then. The fans were great, though. I can't complain about the atmosphere any time I was there but very glad to see the arena go.

Haven't been to the new one yet (mainly because the new team identity is ridiculous, IMO). Can anyone vouch for it?

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived