Sportslogos.net NFL uniforms updates

vicfurth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the help Vic, and yes you are more than welcome to add more accurate logos as well

Heads up on the Jaguars -- there is an unused uniforms section available in addition to the unused logos section

Thanks. Can your start sending the NCAA guys that contact you about logos to me? I'd like to help get that squared away as well

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Just taking a shot in the dark here, but how would you guys feel about adding "action" graphics of a player in uniform for all of the teams starting with currently-worn uniforms, using the player templates I made? My rationing is that it would give perspective on the way the uniforms were worn through the years, like seeing what shoes were worn, sock length, how the template worked on an actual 3D frame, undershirts, things like that. Just putting that out there.

98Falcons.png

Just taking a shot in the dark here, but how would you guys feel about adding "action" graphics of a player in uniform for all of the teams starting with currently-worn uniforms, using the player templates I made? My rationing is that it would give perspective on the way the uniforms were worn through the years, like seeing what shoes were worn, sock length, how the template worked on an actual 3D frame, undershirts, things like that. Just putting that out there.

That could definetly work.

You're right about ATL Vic,but they wore black pants with the red jerseys before,I don't know what year but they did wear those.

Probably will come back to those. I want the uniform histories about done before rehashing the other teams.

Ravens starts tonight

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Hey "The Admiral" um you and me fell for the fake madden uniforms,I said that there were silver raiders alts,and that the bucs used to have a black alt,but they never did.It dissapoints me,because they looked really cool in madden.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Hey "The Admiral" um you and me fell for the fake madden uniforms,I said that there were silver raiders alts,and that the bucs used to have a black alt,but they never did.It dissapoints me,because they looked really cool in madden.

Oh wow.

e240217.gif

(I've gotten a lot of mileage out of this image since last night)

Archived