Animated Glow Sigs

wyopokes2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, I have to delay them once again. I will get to them though I promise. Christmas was pretty hectic. I hope to have them all up soon. I've started working on all the requested ones. Won't be too long I hope

Take your time.

ChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngBlueJaysSquareSig.png

DashSquareSig.png

Alrighty guys, finally got back to work after a great Christmas. I'm hoping I got everybody's request. If I missed you or you want something changed, just let me know. Here ya go:

Seahawks.gif

Redskins

Falcons

Panthers

Jets

Duke

Winona State

Abilene Christian

Knicks

Bobcats Avatar

Jays Avatar

Dash

Canadiens Avatar

Stars

Bonus: These two images could replace the ones on the site because they are cleaner than whats on there

Winston Salem Dash

Abilene Christian

Your completed "Capitals" link in post #66 links to Montreal CANADIENS logos, not Washington.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Could i get a Tennessee Titans one with the Sword on both sides, and their script in the middle, please? Thanks in advance!

pony.png

John 3:16

Oh Rocky Top, You'll Always be..home sweet home to me! good ol' Rocky Top! Rocky Top Tennessee !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived