wyopokes2

Animated Glow Sigs

Man, my screen is freezing up! Anyway could I get Charlotte Bobcats(using logo below). Toronto Blue Jays(using the logo below). Just this, and my avatar(optional). Thanks.

These look really awesome! Can I get a Minnesota North Stars one with the logo below?

000ns1.gif

Sorry guys, I have to delay them once again. I will get to them though I promise. Christmas was pretty hectic. I hope to have them all up soon. I've started working on all the requested ones. Won't be too long I hope

Could you make me a Winona State Warriors one using this logo?

wvdd35.jpg

And for the font use the same one that Kansas uses? Thanks

Sorry guys, I have to delay them once again. I will get to them though I promise. Christmas was pretty hectic. I hope to have them all up soon. I've started working on all the requested ones. Won't be too long I hope

Take your time.

Alrighty guys, finally got back to work after a great Christmas. I'm hoping I got everybody's request. If I missed you or you want something changed, just let me know. Here ya go:

Seahawks.gif

Redskins

Falcons

Panthers

Jets

Duke

Winona State

Abilene Christian

Knicks

Bobcats Avatar

Jays Avatar

Dash

Canadiens Avatar

Stars

Bonus: These two images could replace the ones on the site because they are cleaner than whats on there

Winston Salem Dash

Abilene Christian

Your completed "Capitals" link in post #66 links to Montreal CANADIENS logos, not Washington.

Your completed "Capitals" link in post #66 links to Montreal CANADIENS logos, not Washington.

Thank you. I accidentally got my C's mixed up

Could i get a Tennessee Titans one with the Sword on both sides, and their script in the middle, please? Thanks in advance!