When the UK takes over the NFL

JamieRose

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved seeing crossover concepts and this is a great start. Does Adidas still use the template you used for New England?

I don't think they are, but I thought it fit, so I went with it anyway.

I probably won't be using branding on the rest, but use different styles.

TDZiMMB.png

Looking great. Sad these don't exist in real life, as I'd want more than a few of them.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Really cool concept! All of the first batch look really good, but I'm not as big of a fan of the second group. I think you should keep the brand name jerseys rather than the generic ones the Browns and Chiefs have. Can't wait to see more though!

Awesome! But um...you still have a football in the NFL shield. Perhaps it should be an old style soccer ball. But they are very well done, and look forward to seeing more!

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Disappointing to see your Browns concept. Really nothing original about it, would have loved to see you use their classic striping and more orange.

I was thinking the same thing about using the stripes. Another option could be to use checkerboard pattern the Browns have been using.

FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

You steal my idea :P

I was thinking that i can made a topic with the same idea, NFL teams in soccer jerseys.

I already have the steelers but i want to finish the AFC North to upload everything.

Nice topic, and i really like the Packers "Home" jersey

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

Archived