Sign in to follow this  
nash61

Phoenix Coyotes Alternate logo Idea

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I simply recolored an unused Coyotes logo. Should this be an alternate, or the new primary for my rebrand?

Roids.png

First off, the 'Yotes are my other favorite team.

Second, I like the combination of old and new. Similar to the ducks bringing back the goalie mask logo on their new alternates. A way to update a previous era.

Third, That seems like it'd fit as a nice primary. Maybe just the head without the moon though.

Looks like it'd be a pretty strong alt jersey crest. The 'Yotes have a VERY nice primary to begin with.

It reminds me of one of those logos from the zepher hats.

That's cause it is.

xlines.png

That's cause it is.

xlines.png

Where can you find hats with those logos on them?

That's cause it is.

xlines.png

I think that Blues one is used on a jersey in a Pro-Line commercial. I'll try to get a pic.

EDIT: Here's two that I found

5da5a66429bar-0.jpg

proline.body_lead.jpg

VERY CLOSE, but not exact. Easy to believe that that's where they got the idea.

Off topic, I know, but some of those are far better than the real logos.

Whih ones do you like better?

I do like the concept. I'm a fan of the Hopi-Coyote look (and not just cause i'm half indian). It is a very unique and clean design, and it's just fun to look at. The howling coyote head, however, is terribly designed and executed. The angle the team chose on the head is terrible. I say a big yes to making this concept to the primary.

The Bruins one is an improvement over Winnie the Pooh (what isn't?), but not over the 'spoked B'.

The San Jose, New Jersey, Philadelphia and St Louis ones are the only ones I actually like, though. But that's just me.

Predators (just think theirs is an amateur looking logo), Devils (hate the combined NJ), Rangers (just looks cooler), Blues (again, just looks cooler). I think the Wild and Flyers ones is pretty cool too.

How is this a concept of yours?

The fact that a) it was never a real logo, and I'm planning to make it one, and b ) that I recoloured it from its original colours of purple, green, and brown to the modern colour scheme of sand and maroon.

concept |ˈkänˌsept|• a plan or intention

EDIT: I changed the word "concept" in the title to "idea" to hopefully avoid further confusion.

How is this a concept of yours?

I don't see anything in this thread that says he's claiming credit for the design of the logo; in fact...

I simply recolored an unused Coyotes logo. Should this be an alternate, or the new primary for my rebrand?

I have a hat with the Rangers logo on it. I'll take a picture of it, when I find it.

What kind of jersey should I put this on? It's a bit too out there for traditional striping.

I really like that Senators logo better than what they use now. I wish they'd use this or go back to what they had originally. the Blues is also solid. I like this Penguin better than the one they use for real. This seems more thick and intimidating and I like the stick down on the ice.

But that Thrasher one is aweful to me. Way to cartoony for the NHL and the body doesnt even match the head. The head is paper thin while the muscles are more 3d.