TGOD's NCAA concepts

TaylorGangorDie

I would add a black helmet.

Other than that, I can't find anything else to critique.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

theres alot going on here. on the hawaii image on the back, i would make the it a little darker then the jersey so its less distracting but is still there. on the pants i would either take out the two large diamonds or the panel design, keeping both crowds and complicates the pants. on the helmet i would make the vent holes a different color as well, they are also a little distracting. as the creator of the template, i know its a little hard to use since the revo speed has so many bumps and vents, but making the helmet logo a little smaller helps. im almost finished making an update of the helmet thats easier to use. im looking forward to see where this concept goes!

maehl.png

quick update. added a black helmet, took out the diamond design which i tried to incorporate from the last set of nike jerseys but obviously it did look too crowded. darkened the state on the back of the first two and changed to gray on the white jersey. other than that, i really don't plan on budging with the palm trees on the shoulders and pants stripe as well as the tattoo design on the sleeves, but i am open to suggestions.

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/DrewDawg0808/?action=view&current=HawaiiProCombat-1.png

on a side note, i think im going to make some more concepts before school starts back up so ill take suggestions on what schools to do. if possible, make the suggestions along the lines of schools which i can make the concept more "out of the box" so that i have something different to do with them instead of keeping them traditional looking since those rarely change. i was thinking along the lines of boise, va tech or florida state. thanks again!

Arizona.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

here's arizona

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/DrewDawg0808/?action=view&current=arizona.png

i used the logo that used to be on the basketball court on the sleeves and then put the wildcat on the back. i guess im kind of doing what nike did with the sublimated patterns on the back of the basketball jerseys, just these are more noticeable on purpose.

The wildcat logo should be only one color.

That's all I'd change.

I'd get rid of the bird logo on the pants.

Trust me, dude, the comments will come. Just keep making the pictures.

Look at it this way: an absence of comments is just as much an absence of bad criticism as much as it is an absence of positive commentary.

Trust me, dude, the comments will come. Just keep making the pictures.

Look at it this way: an absence of comments is just as much an absence of bad criticism as much as it is an absence of positive commentary.

Yeah, usually if there's not a lot of comments the concept is so bad that people don't find it worthy of comments, or it's really good and no one has any criticism.

Your concept is definitely the latter.

And Va Tech is pretty cool, never seen the feathers used before. Very original!

Archived