Sign in to follow this  
xSIMPLY-PERFECTx

xSIMPLY-PERFECTx's NFL Throw Back Redesigns

Mmk so I started this topic for my NFL Uniform Redesigns. Remeber Im new at this so sorry if its really bad :D I first did The New England Patriots Home jersey. Its very intresting actually! I used Paint.Net for it. And I kept most of it classy. Ignore the socks since they are horrible.

NEJerseyConcept.png

I will post more of my redesigns on this topic. Any ideas or anything I should add?

I like that you went with red main jersey color, but I don't know if a blue helmet works well with it. I know you are new to this, but at the same time adding logos would be good just to add to the design. I think that your design is good, but it needs more (pants stripe, helmet logo, etc.)

Another thing... I have a concept thread (which is funnily right below this atm) called "my nfl redesign" and yours is a little similar. I think if it was named differently, it would make each of our threads more distinguishable. I'm actually starting my own Pats concept very soon! Good luck!

Well, first of all, I'd like to see a logo on the helmet. Second, the helmet appears purple to me. I don't know if that's just me but in any case, if your intention was a to have a blue helmet, it looks like you have three different shades of blue. I think the gray on the sleeves is unnecessary, seeing as there is no gray anywhere else in the concept. The "Patriots" font on the front of the jersey just doesn't seem to fit at all. Also, the logo you've chosen to be the sleeve logo is hard to see without some sort of outline (I'd add a white one). And I don't really know what's going on with the tail end of the logo being red. Red on red? Not such a good idea. And the side detail, the white line, is that supposed to be curved or straight? Because it doesn't look very straight to me, and I don't really think a curved line would work in this situation.

I would totally throw this out and start from scratch if I were you. Sorry, but it just really doesn't look like a good fit for the Patriots, or any other professional team for that matter.

@DeFrank

Yes I understand that it needs more work and sorry about the similar thread names

@ Heitert

The helment is ment to be a really dark blue almost. I know it needs alot of work. And yes its supposed to be curved a bit

Here is their Away jersey. Tried to get a throwback theme in it somehow. I added some pants and helment design. Fixed the side shoulder issue.NEJerseyConcept-1.png

Tell me what you think. Yes I know there is no name patch on the back -_-

I'm not sure if a P (which, for a P, looks good) is a better helmet or sleeve logo than their current logo, but if you do want to go that way, the P should really have a white outline. You can change the name of the thread by going to the full editor (edit a post of yours, then hit full editor).

I'm not sure if a P (which, for a P, looks good) is a better helmet or sleeve logo than their current logo, but if you do want to go that way, the P should really have a white outline. You can change the name of the thread by going to the full editor (edit a post of yours, then hit full editor).

Did not know how to do that, thanks. Will be doing Eagles next!

i'm kinda getting a high school football feel to these.

but please butcher the eagles concept to hell. :grin: