World Hockey Concept Federation: USA

raysox

USA.png

Alright guys this is how this will work. The first 16 people to sign up get a spot for this country. You can have a total of 3 entries for the whole competition. No more than 1 in a country.

Your objective is to design a logo, and Kits for a made up team for the country we're doing. Round 1 is the USA. You sign up for the round by a post with your

Board Name

City

Team Name

Color ideas

I want to try to keep the colours different, so we don't have a large number of the same colour. You can choose one of these cities. I did mostly northern and big cities.

• New York
  • Chicago
  • Boston
  • Buffalo
  • Denver
  • Philadelphia
  • Pittsburgh
  • Minnesota
  • Los Angeles
  • Detroit
  • Dallas
  • Hartford
  • Milwaukee
  • St Louis
  • Washington
  • San Francisco

You have 2 weeks after sign up to get your concepts into my email mtbuc@aol.com. After we get submissions, we will open voting for each. People over 100 posts can vote for their top 3 identities. 1st place=3pts, 2nd place=2pts, 3rd place=1pt. Top 3 for each country move into an elimination tournament. after the 15 automatic bids get in, we will have a wild card vote.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Board Name: Luigi742

City: Washington

Team Name: Presidents

Colour Ideas: Red, White, Black

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived