World Hockey Concept Federation: USA

raysox

No one's called it yet, and it should be done. I wish I'd known about this earlier, but never got around to reading this topic. Gonna try to get it done on time. Any time of deadline for tomorrow?

Board Name: Silent Wind of Doom

City: New York City

Team Name: TBA

Team Colors: TBA

I think raysox took it already.

RockiesSig.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap in a hat. He didn't put it into his template so I didn't realize he did. Well, I just went back to this topic and saw your post right after I finished my concept, so I'll just send it in anyway. No need for it to go to waste.

I was going to go with Liberty, as it was so perfect a name, but then remembered after an hour that there's already a team with that name. Since I want to save Emperors for a French concept later in the competition, I went with a name which has frequently popped up in New York sports.

Board Name: Silent Wind of Doom

City: New York City

Team Name: Americans

Team Colors: Navy, Red, White

spacer.png

spacer.png

Eh, we can do New York twice. No one called Philly, so that can be NYC. I just have to do the logo.

I've done Philadelphia.

Ah, youre right.

I just wont do mine I guess.

But it's not like the end of the world if there are two New York-concpets right?

Eh, I have other stuff I planned on doing concept wise, plus I can save the jersey I made for one of 4 countries.

Guys, I've gotta withdraw. I've had a ton of work come in this past weekend and I just can't devote the time to doing this. I'd made a start on it but won't be able to finish, so Detroit's available for anyone still wanting in. Sorry everyone.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived