NCAA Top 25 Helmets-and more!

mcrosby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for the top 5.

I really struggled with Wisconsin, but the rest went fairly simply. I tried a variation of Michigan's wings from Bucky's face markings, but I really didn't like how it looked. I also tried an inverted helmet, white W and facemask on a red helmet, didn't like that either. I settled on this, an update of their old helmets using the Aachen font they currently use. I quite like it.

Picture19.png

I wanted to keep Stanford fairly simple, but wanted to make something unique about it. I took a page from the UFL's California Redwoods and used El Palo Alto for the helmet stripe.

Top4.png

TCU has already been showed here on the boards but I'll explain again anyways. I love what nike has done with them, but think they should use more purple, so....more purple.

TCUhelmet.png

Get ready for some hatin'. Oregon's new highlighter look is pretty ballsy. Though I don't like its lack of representation of school colors, I love the carbon and highlighter. So let's just go ahead and say that Oregon has now rebranded to carbon and highlighter. Prepare yourself before you scroll down.

Top2.png

I made Auburn before Mizzou, I was going to make it a single color helmet with blue stripes, but the two tone is just so beautiful.

Top1.png

I've started experimenting with some other schools based off crazy old helmet designs. Illinois and Notre Dame have been made, if anyone would like to request something and has an awesome idea please do so.

You win that particular helmet.

Just right click and choose 'save image as'. You may then print it and place it on your mantle.

All right, sounds good haha!

But on a serious note, this was a really cool series. That Auburn helmet is SICK!

And I'm curious to see what you do with Notre Dame. I can't guarantee that I'll approve, but I'm curious.

I like it, but if tradition's going out the window, I'd put an ND in the shamrock.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived