Player Illustrations

robbman21

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so much taking requests, but 14"x11" prints of these are for sale.

how much are you asking? cos that rodgers one is sweeeet

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Send me a PM on here and I'll give you all the info....I can do just the print (14"x11") on high gloss paper or framed and matted too.

98Falcons.png

Send me a PM on here and I'll give you all the info....I can do just the print (14"x11") on high gloss paper or framed and matted too.

sorry man, i can't commit any more. I just found I gotta school trip to save up for, thanks for the offer anyway.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Here's the latest one...defensive beast Clay Matthews III. This is my personal favorite so far, and definitely the best one I've done on a template that I created. Though I made this template a year ago, it's only been used once before now...to depict Ray Lewis on the Ravens' Alternate Universe concept. Enjoy friends!

Clay1.png

98Falcons.png

Awesome work!!! Are the templates available for download? What program are you using to make them?

I made them on AI CS3...the templates that I have used made by Buc are available for download, the templates I've made (Matthews, Emmitt, Shockey, Brees) I'm not releasing for public use until after I've finished my alternate NFL series, because there's still player templates that I've yet to release and I'm still tweaking these as I go.

Thanks everyone for the great words!

98Falcons.png

Archived