Player Illustrations

robbman21

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to do these to commemorate my Razorback's win in the Cotton Bowl...quarterback Tyler Wilson and WR/Ret Joe Adams. Now that I got these and the BCS ones out of the way I can get to work on filling those requests. As always...enjoy!

TylerWilson.png

JoeAdams.png

98Falcons.png

• 4 weeks later...

Not at all just been incredibly busy with real life stuff...when I've had time to sit in front of Illustrator and do artwork it's either been for a client or re-vamping my alternate universe series. I haven't forgotten about these though...requests will still be filled =)

98Falcons.png

• 1 month later...

I did an Andrew Luck Stanford one because I thought that someone had requested it...but upon further search they had not. So for good measure I did Mr. Luck in the uniform he'll be wearing very soon.

LuckStanford1.png

LuckColts1.png

98Falcons.png

Yep...good catch, and a big oversight on my part, although does anyone else agree that I think it ties in MUCH better with the pants and shoulder striping??

I love the Andrew Luck illustrations!I agree about the striping on the helmet.

As a Colts fan, I'm hoping the people from Nike can convince Irsay that the look needs a bit of a facelift. Not a "broncos" style overhaul, But something with a little "pizazz"

I did an update of what I'm hoping Nike brings to the table. I've been told to lose the horse shoes on the arms and I agree, other than that, it would be nice to see the Colts in something like this from time to time. Not trying to hijack the thread. Just wanted to add to your thought of a uniform change.

6849620819_6818991e8f.jpg

Coltsprocombatstandard by cody.hughes42, on Flickr

• 2 months later...

This one took me a while to finish because I've been taking so much work home with me, but finally got around the finishing it. A Redskins version and a couple of other requests coming soon!

RG3Baylor.png

98Falcons.png

• 2 weeks later...

if somehow you were able to make a hockey template, I'd love a Pekka Rinne one.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived