2010-2011 Bowl Winners Signatures

Silent Wind of Doom

With everyone featuring bowl images in their signatures, and after watching the Black Knights win their first bowl game since 1985, I got this idea. I'm making images for the winners of each bowl game, so that after the game you can feature these images in fond rememberance of your team's victory.

I've done all the ones I've seen in the other bowl sig topics, since those were mostly what was requested, and there's no sense in making more when no one wants them. If there's one missing that you want to see, request it.

Each image comes with and without team-colored streamers. I also made sure these were a bit smaller so you can fit three on a line. My sig grew huge when my three bowl sig images needed to take up two lines.

Congratulations everybody!

npjtdi.jpg2tdu.jpg

2qx1dag.jpg1gpys8.jpg

25qt3fc.jpg1hxzrk.jpg

2ch9c9d.jpgjkbyo0.jpg

1zn7jtk.jpg2i6p2e1.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

How do you make saved pics on your cpu a sig,I'm gonna save the TCU one but I always try to make a saved pic my sig,but I don't know how.

You have to upload it to an image site like TinyPic or ImageShack, then take the URL of that image and put it in your signature using the image tool. I don't mind if you just link to my image. I doubt I'm gonna use that much bandwith.

Oh, and the requests:

wrcjmw.jpg2yobou1.jpg

2yv9xlj.jpg2v2gqr8.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

How do you make saved pics on your cpu a sig,I'm gonna save the TCU one but I always try to make a saved pic my sig,but I don't know how.

You have to upload it to an image site like TinyPic or ImageShack, then take the URL of that image and put it in your signature using the image tool. I don't mind if you just link to my image. I doubt I'm gonna use that much bandwith.

Oh, and the requests:

wrcjmw.jpg2yobou1.jpg

2yv9xlj.jpg2v2gqr8.jpg

you say that now...

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Oh, and the requests:

wrcjmw.jpg2yobou1.jpg

2yv9xlj.jpg2v2gqr8.jpg

you say that now...

Remember, that was when there was only one person requesting, who was the only person to comment after my posting 10 times over the course of 6 days. It wasn't looking like anyone was interested.

Every image is with and without streamers. It seems like everyone's choosing without. They just seemed a big plain and looked like they needed some more celebration. Looks like no one bit, though. I made a few mistakes in design, but changing them would necessitate a lot of work, and I just found out I have to redo the territory maps for two congregations before Saturday, so I'ma be busy. I'm still gonna make them if anyone wants them.

wckcc4.jpg6rouc3.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived