NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

Marshawn Lynch's stiff-arm was epic. Sorry, I tried, but I can't think of another word to describe it.

Agreed 100%

That had to be one of the most epic runs I've ever seen. What makes it even better is that Seattle couldn't run the ball worth a damn all season long.

If the Seahawks do hold on for the upset, someone is going to have to pinch me to make I'm not dreaming.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Marshawn Lynch run was painful to watch.

It was quite hilarious on this end.

The funniest part is that it took so long to finish off that Matt Hasselbeck managed to get far enough downfield to help block.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Marshawn Lynch decided to enter full on-beast mode. What is going on?

Oh yeah, and I'm laughing at you, Mr. "Losing teams should not be in the playoffs"... The current format works fine. No need to change it.

Great win by Seattle, massive upset, great to see. I'm curious to see if they can put up 41 on the road, however.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Can the congregation please...say it with me??

REMEMBER THE CARDINALS!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Someone pinch me!

What a win for the 'Hawks. It almost seemed like everything that went wrong for the Saints heading up to the game made the matchup a little more even (not on paper, though).

Now, it's either Atlanta or Chicago. Would they win again? Maybe... Maybe not. Who knows? But, what I do know is this win is well worth it.

Wow, Marshawn Lynch went Earl Campbell mode on that run. And that stiff-arm....he literally tossed that poor soul like five yards! That's the best run I've ever seen in my lifetime, especially because of how much was riding on that possession for Seattle.

I'm not hopping on any bandwagon here, but if Seattle were to get Chicago next week, I could seriously see them winning that game. It's going to be interesting, thats for sure.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived