NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

Speaking of which...I ain't seen a lot of Earl Thomas in the regular season...that guy's going to be a keeper for a long time if he continues to play with that kind of hustle and tenacity. Dude was flying all over the place.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just moving this over here...

an 11-5 team flies 2000 miles to play them

You would be elated about God's Team Just Ask Us We'll Tell You getting a wild card game against Seattle if you didn't harbor the smallest shred of doubt regarding the outcome.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Congrats Seahawks fans!

(I mean the real ones...not the ones that decided 30 minutes ago to jump on their bandwagon...and Lights Out ;-))

Bye Bye Saints.

I decided at 1:30 this afternoon, and I live a mile and a half away from Qwest Field. Am I okay?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Lynch play may go down as one of the best ever. Tyree and Holmes worthy granted those were in the SB.

Big ups to Hasselbeck, The real Mike Williams and the O-Line running down field with Beast Mode.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Unreal. This team was so inept this season, but somehow they were able to pull that off. Loved seeing Marshawn Lynch plow thru the Saints D, dude stepped up today in a HUGE way. My favorite part was seeing Pro Bowl Matt Hasselbeck resurrected. This is probably his last season in Seattle and after a rough season he got what is likely his last moment of glory. I think people forget how effective he used to be. I'm hoping for a game against the Bears, the Seahawks beat the Bears in probably their most impressive victory besides today, in Chicago.

Speaking of which...I ain't seen a lot of Earl Thomas in the regular season...that guy's going to be a keeper for a long time if he continues to play with that kind of hustle and tenacity. Dude was flying all over the place.

He's been great all year. He's always near the ball and has come up with huge play against the pass and run. If it wasn't for Suh, he would be my pick DROY.

Did anyone else think it was dumb how the announcers were saying that a team winning some football games last year uplifted an entire region?

It was dumb, but it was dumb because it was true, not because the claim was absurd. People and local governments tend to take sports way to seriously, so I can see how the Saints winning the Super Bowl last year "uplifted" the region. It's just dumb that something like that would uplift a region.

Now cue the NOLA residents accusing me of being insensitive to the region's suffering.

I'm torn between denouncing the Rams' coaching again and realizing they never would have allowed the Rams to break 40 on anybody.

/The Saints still have not won a true road playoff game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Congrats Seahawks fans!

(I mean the real ones...not the ones that decided 30 minutes ago to jump on their bandwagon...and Lights Out ;-))

Bye Bye Saints.

I decided at 1:30 this afternoon, and I live a mile and a half away from Qwest Field. Am I okay?

Yup, You're good.

Lights Out....I just dunno man....I just don't know ;)

When Lights Out starts calling Pete Carroll by his first name and talking about Matt Hasselbeck's college GPA then we'll know that he's a true Seahawks bandwagon jumper.

I've always been a blue and green guy so I'm on the Hawks-wagon every time they make they playoffs.

And that Marshawn Lynch touchdown was the best TD run I've seen all season. He just kept going and then when he stiffarmed Tracy Porter ten yards I literally jumped off the couch.

PvO6ZWJ.png

And that Marshawn Lynch touchdown was the best TD run I've seen all season.

I'll do you one better: That Marshawn Lynch run was the best I've ever seen in the postseason. Did you see how far Tracy Porter went flying when Lynch stiffarmed him? Holy crap.

It was even better than Marcus Allen's famous run. Go back and watch that play and you'll see Marcus Allen found a gigantic hole immediately. Lynch had to create at the beginning and he was evading tacklers even right up at the goal line. Amazing.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'll do you one better: That Marshawn Lynch run was the best I've ever seen in the postseason. Did you see how far Tracy Porter went flying when Lynch stiffarmed him? Holy crap.

It was even better than Marcus Allen's famous run. Go back and watch that play and you'll see Marcus Allen found a gigantic hole immediately. Lynch had to create at the beginning and he was evading tacklers even right up at the goal line. Amazing.

I'm with Lights Out on this one. If that wasn't the best postseason run in the Super Bowl era then it has to be at least in the discussion of all time great postseason plays. That run was absolutely amazing.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm with Lights Out on this one. If that wasn't the best postseason run in the Super Bowl era then it has to be at least in the discussion of all time great postseason plays. That run was absolutely amazing.

:blink: That's been happening a lot lately. But I guess in this case, greatness defies all other things.

----

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning catches a safety down in the box and bombs one to Garcon to put the Colts on the board and ahead 7-0.

I'd like to see more running from the Dominic Rhodes and the Colts in short situations, but I like the game so far.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Honestly, that Marshawn Lynch run was the best run I have ever seen live, in my 18.5 years in existence.

All in all, that was a great game. Can't really argue that.

I'm backing the Jets in the current game, although I'm not sure they're gonna be able to pull it off.

As for the games tomorrow, I'd love to see the Eagles and Chiefs win. We'll see.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived