WLAF (plus Fantasy) ProCombat

neo_prankster

The Centurions had black jerseys and white home pants. The sea Devils had white pants and the darker blue jerseys.

Wait a minute, are you saying my dusty old copy of Madden '08 got the uniforms WRONG?

;)

And now, here's the lowly Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks:

SkyhawksProCombat.png

You've done the impossible: make a God-awful color combination look good. I always thought if I had to give this set a modern twist, I would replace either the red or the green with silver, to keep it from clashing. But you did a good job with this one.

I also like the San Antonio and Berlin sets as well. I tried to color swap the Berlin and Orland thunder sets (in Paint). I didn't really like the way that turned out...

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

I think the biggest improvement of the bunch is the Sea Devils.

Is is me? or does Teal just seem like a godawful color(yuck!). I'd much rather use green-red color combination in an endless cycle than Teal anyday.

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Here's the "plus fantasy" part of this thread, a quartet of teams that could be part of another WLAF incarnation.

Birmingham Hammers (If I had to choose between the two Fire teams, I'd pick Rhein) Logo Detail

HammersProCombat.png

Los Angeles Villains (Ideal rivalry with the Sacto Surge) Logo Detail

VillainsProCombat.png

Mexico City Aztecs (A team that should've been)

MexProCombat.png

Portland Pranksters Logo Detail

PrankstersProCombat.png

Archived