Embroidery Shops in Calgary Alberta?

Morgan33

Hey sports logo enthusiasts.

I realise this is kind of a long shot but I was wondering if anybody knew of any good embroidery shops in Calgary Alberta. I recently removed the tacky looking plastic shoulder patches from my Vancouver Canucks Replica Edge jersey and have acquired the fully embroidered ones on Ebay. If anybody knows of shops they've had work done, even better. Not too long ago someone was asking about getting a Flames jersey customized and someone reccomended a good shop but I dont remember what it was. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Hey sports logo enthusiasts.

I realise this is kind of a long shot but I was wondering if anybody knew of any good embroidery shops in Calgary Alberta. I recently removed the tacky looking plastic shoulder patches from my Vancouver Canucks Replica Edge jersey and have acquired the fully embroidered ones on Ebay. If anybody knows of shops they've had work done, even better. Not too long ago someone was asking about getting a Flames jersey customized and someone reccomended a good shop but I dont remember what it was. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Please post "after pics".

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The best place in Calgary is Great Plains...by far. That's where I had recommended that guy looking for Conroy lettering to go to a little while back.

They do great work yes for Jersey City and the FanAttic, but also for the teams themselves. I know the Canucks and the Flames have them do work for them. Check them out here: Great Plains Cresting

You could drop your Cannots jersey off at my house, and I'll fix it for you! ;)

The place in Calgary that you are probably thinking of is called "Great Plains". IIRC, they do the embroidery work for Jersey City and FanAttic.

Haha no thanks Howie, I want to improve my Canucks jersey not have it shredded to peices or burnt to ashes. But thanks for the info and congrats on removing the Cancer that was Darryl Sutter from your team!

Archived