My personal soccer league

lightning25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seattleemeraldslogousl.png

Team #1- Seattle Emeralds (Western Conference)

For this team, I took the common shape of an emerald, or any gem, and worked an 'S' into the shape.

For the home and away jerseys, I used a simple design, with a single stripe across the chest. I continued this design on the pants side and the socks. For the alternate, I used the black from the logo's outline as the primary color throughout the entire jersey, using a simple stripe with a simgle outline on the shoulders of the jersey, on the side of the pants, and on the socks.

I chose Amazon.com as the jersey sponsor, since they are based in Seattle, and they have a nice logo that works on a soccer jersey.

Home:

seattleemeraldsuslhomej.png

Away:

seattleemeraldsuslawayj.png

Alternate:

seattleemeraldsuslthird.png

Team #1- Seattle Emeralds (Western Conference)

For this team, I took the common shape of an emerald, or any gem, and worked an 'S' into the shape.

For the home and away jerseys, I used a simple design, with a single stripe across the chest. I continued this design on the pants side and the socks. For the alternate, I used the black from the logo's outline as the primary color throughout the entire jersey, using a simple stripe with a simgle outline on the shoulders of the jersey, on the side of the pants, and on the socks.

I chose Amazon.com as the jersey sponsor, since they are based in Seattle, and they have a nice logo that works on a soccer jersey.

I love it, except make the BFBS light blue

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Three things...

First, excellent home uniform and a great stripe on the Black Jersey.

Second, I created an Adidas version of your template if you want to use it...

adidassoccertemplate2.png

And third, I would love to help you with this project by doing some concepts. With your permission, I'll post a concept of mine for the Baltimore Anchors.

Thanks!

temp.png?t=1278818900

VThokiesfan34.pngVThokiesfan34.png

Some name suggestions..

Carolina Flight - Alludes to the Wright Bros' historic flight in Kitty Hawk

New York Empire - Because its the Empire State, or New York Algonquins if its based in western NY.

Detroit Phoenix - I think the mythological fire bird is a good mascot for the city whose motto proclaims "Resurget Cineribus": It Shall Rise From the Ashes.

Baltimore Victory or Baltimore Siege - Referring to the defense of Ft. McHenry in Baltimore Harbor during the War of 1812 that inspired the National Anthem.

Houston Republic - Referencing Texas' brief period as an independent republic

Oakland Ohlones - Named for the Native American peoples that inhabited the area

Albuquerque Dukes - The city is named for the Spanish Duke of Alburqurque.

New Orleans Neptunes - Sounds weird. But I think I might like the idea of a coastal team named after the god of the seas and using a trident as a logo.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow I'm doing this exact same thing right now. I've got all the names and histories just have a ton of logos to do. I'm attempting to do 3 divisions of 20 teams.

Good luck! Looking good so far!

Archived