My personal soccer league

lightning25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like how you used the olympique marseille stylized M and turned it into an A for atlanta- i was able to recognize it immediately, keep up the good work!

152px-Olympique_Marseille_logo.png

unfortunately i was hoping for Coca Cola as a sponsor though, that's a company that really shouts Atlanta

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

i like how you used the olympique marseille stylized M and turned it into an A for atlanta- i was able to recognize it immediately, keep up the good work!

unfortunately i was hoping for Coca Cola as a sponsor though, that's a company that really shouts Atlanta

That's what I wanted but Coca Cola just shouts RED!, and I didn't want to do red.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

That's what I wanted but Coca Cola just shouts RED!, and I didn't want to do red.

Here in Brazil, Coca-Cola use black and white for ads in Gremio stadium, because red is the color of Gremio's rival, Internacional.

So, I think that you can use the logo in black.

iexi8K.png

WOW, TEM BRASILEIRO AQUI TB! E É SÃO PAULINO TAMBÉM. NÃO ME SENTIREI MAIS SOZINHO AQUI!!!

(wow, there are more brazilians here,And is a São Paulo FC Fan too. I'll not feel alone here no more.

Tomorrow I'll pos my concept for AC Manhattan

I'll have a go at Alaska.

Zone: North West (Frontier)

Name: U.L.A.S.C.A. pronounced ALASKA.

United Local Associated Sports Club Anchorage.

Colours: Primary, White. Secondary, grey. Tertiary, green. Goal keeper, salmon.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

My Try For NYC.

AC MANHATTAN

acmanhattan00.png

Logo

Kits

acmanhattan010204.png

Home: Blue

Away: White

Goalkeeper: Black w/ Pink Deatils

This isn't bad, few suggestions though. You should change the Citi font of the white jersey to blue (like http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/citibank-3'>http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/citibank-3 or http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/citi . Move the ACM over to the right a little and just finish the star line to the top of the shield and, the logo seems to be missing something (a lot of open space). You should put a ball under the M in ACM.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived