Philadelphia Eagles Third Jersey Concept

lenardo

For this concept, this uniform would be used for one game during a season. I wanted to take one of my favorite helmets in the NFL and use its wings throughout the uniform. most notable on the pants. Also decided to go with a new font, not sur if I like it though.

C&C please

philpro-1.png

maehl.png

I do like the sleeves and NUMBER font, but the pants and NAME font don't look good. Why would they just slap the helmet logo on the pants? If you stylized it or elongated it, it would look much better. Also, a super cool awesome third jersey would probably be worn at home, and therefore should be color.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I do like the sleeves and NUMBER font, but the pants and NAME font don't look good. Why would they just slap the helmet logo on the pants? If you stylized it or elongated it, it would look much better. Also, a super cool awesome third jersey would probably be worn at home, and therefore should be color.

Yeah I will choose a different NOB. On the pants, I tried to elongate and make the wings go up the pants but one of two things happened-the very top part of the wing would reach to far across the pant seams or the dimensions would be to screwed up and looked really awkward and terrible, I'll try messing with it some more. Ill also try to have a home up soon.

maehl.png

in theory, i like the concept. however, execution of the wings on the sleeves needs to be better. i'm seeing flames instead of wings. try to emulate the top of the wings a little better.

for the pant strip, ditch the lower 40% of the helmet wing so it is the full width top to bottom. Move the wing up to the top of that side panel, then extend the fill all the way to the knee.

I think the wings should wrap around from the hip to their butt cheeks. :shocked:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Great idea, but you know that if this had to pr produced, no linemen or defensive players would have the wings intact, they'd be cut off for fitting.

Look how some players like Osi U. hacks their jerseys into something that looks like a basketball jersey:

ceba366df6a8f70acd966a8e8b097d12-getty-98667394jm055_dallas_cowboy.jpg

6a81a57f15dc7c2a4a6408e1fd157993-getty-98787415jm018_washington_re.jpg

87Redskins.png

Buster, those Giants jerseys aren't "hacked." Its actually a result of the newest jersey Reebok is producing. Look at Texas A&M,Notre Dame and some of the other major Adidas schools' jerseys from this season and you'll see the same thing (Adidas rolled it out in college this year, word is Reebok will be using it with more NFL teams starting next season).

Buster, those Giants jerseys aren't "hacked." Its actually a result of the newest jersey Reebok is producing. Look at Texas A&M,Notre Dame and some of the other major Adidas schools' jerseys from this season and you'll see the same thing (Adidas rolled it out in college this year, word is Reebok will be using it with more NFL teams starting next season).

and ending next season ^_^

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived