Colorado Rockies (NHL) Paint Job

habsfan1

Very nice concept. I have both the home & away jerseys of the Rockies - however, I wish I had these versions. :grin:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If I add yellow/red/yellow hemstripes, there will be too much yellow. The pit stains add some white to the picture without affecting the traditional arm striping.

I think the colors are just fine, but I may be the only one. :wacko:

...better with a bottom stripe.

I agree, but it's your concept.

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i would like to see what major league baseball colorado rockies look national hockey league colorado rockies colors

I did the 7 min. abs version - here ya go!

Rockies.png

Wow, for a paint submission, that's very sharp (both versions). I love the vintage look, and have always been a sucker for some of the defunct or relocated franchises like the Atlanta Flames, Colorado Rockies, Minnesota North Stars, etc. The second version really works too, and I like how you didn't overdo it with the silver like most modern jerseys will do.

ARRGHH!! PIT STAINS! Other than that, I'm digging it. If you can somehow find a way to add hem stripes, it would be great. If not, it doesn't look that bad without them.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

These are really cool other than the pit stains.

The pit details should be deleted.

ARRGHH!! PIT STAINS!

Message received. Here's an updated version without pit stains and also with an altered stripping pattern for both the arms and waist.

Rockies2.png

Archived