Oregon Ducks Football

Bmac

Here is my concept for the perfect football uniforms for the Oregon Ducks. It incorporates many current designs, such as the wings, and some new designs, such as the O logo pattern used on the shoulders (originally seen here.). I included the combos that I think look best. C+C as always.

Home & Road:

OregonFBHome.png

OregonFBRoad.png

Home Alternates:

OregonFBHomeAlt2.png

OregonFBHomeAlt1.png

Road Alternates:

OregonFBWhiteOut.png

OregonFBRoadAlt1.png

Yes. Nothing else really needs to be said.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

By the way, on the gray-white-gray, the insides of the sleeve numbers are still green.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Dang, beat me to the punch, I had a concept in the making that incorporated similar elements, but it does use different logos among many other things so I probablly will still post it. Now, this looks incredible. I dint care what people say about school colors, green and yellow just looks sexy with carbon and black. I'm glad you kept these colors and amount of uniforms because that's what makes Oregon, well, Oregon. Great design!

maehl.png

I usually hate BFBS with a passion and to be honest, I just can't stand schools using colors other than their school colors, but these look good.

I hate that number font...but other than that, pretty awesome

It wouldn't be an issue if Nikegon wasn't so secretive about Belotti Bold.

Get rid of the black and grey and try using another font.

Then it wouldn't be Oregon. They're known for the crazy number font and the many color combos.

On the concept, I really like it! I think their current unis are kind of boring with nothing on the sleeves or pants, so I love the sublimated "O"s on both. Solid job man!

By the way, on the gray-white-gray, the insides of the sleeve numbers are still green.

Fixed. Thanks for catching that.

Here is a special occasion uniform, inspired by the National Championship uniform.

OregonFBSpecial.png

Also, are there any combos you would like to see? I don't want to make a ton of unnecessary ones, but if there is a good one, I will make it.

Fixed. Thanks for catching that.

Here is a special occasion uniform, inspired by the National Championship uniform.

OregonFBSpecial.png

Also, are there any combos you would like to see? I don't want to make a ton of unnecessary ones, but if there is a good one, I will make it.

I think that would look better with green instead of black.

TO be honest... I don't think it works at all. You are trying to throw 12 lbs of crap in a 10 lb bag. Between the stylized numbers, the carbon fiber O pattern, the wings, the gradients, the outlines, and all the crazy color combos... its just distracting, to put it mildly. I am all for trying to combine eras and different styles, but holy hell. It doesn't look like anything that resembles a uniform, anyless a football uniform. It looks like Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat... now in 20 different styles.

Sorry if that was harsh... I know its your concept. Sorry.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I don't know about the helmet. With the sublimated logos and the wing and the yellow logo, it looks somewhat cluttered.

I LOVE this concept, as Oregon has some of my favorite uni's in all of sports.

The only thing I don't like is the new trend of having the sleeve be an extension of sorts of the jersey.

What about players not wearing sleeves? They are longer t-shirt looking sleeves, and I really haven't like that since they came out with them for the system of dress uni's. I think it looks much better without having to use the sleeve as part of the jersey, and just have the jersey itself a little longer or with the numbers on it.

That's just my .02 cents that I agreed with more after watching tonights game.

Aside from the sleeves, I honestly think this is the best Oregon concept I've seen. Great work.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived