xTr1pleXx

New Marlins Uniforms?

I like the orange as well. But I would like to see a little less emphasis on black and more placed on the teal. I think a nicely balance, orange, teal and black would look good. LOVE those orange caps though.

I think this should be an official cap

http://m.lids.com/MLB/Miami-Marlins/20403091

I like that blue and it goes well with the logo. However, it doesnt fit in their scheme of things. If they ditched black maybe... but, i dont see how they can integrate it in.

Yeah true, I wish they woulda gone with the blue and less black. Maybe a blue alt jersey??

Pretty nice looking wouldnt mind this every once in a while.

http://www.lids.com/MLB/Miami-Marlins/20403096

No, thanks. The Marlins look too much like the O's as it is.

Would you prefer they look like the White Sox. They look great with orange.

No, I wouldn't. Wearing the orange caps more and the black alts less would help this.

I think this should be an official cap

http://m.lids.com/MLB/Miami-Marlins/20403091

I like that blue and it goes well with the logo. However, it doesnt fit in their scheme of things. If they ditched black maybe... but, i dont see how they can integrate it in.

Yeah true, I wish they woulda gone with the blue and less black. Maybe a blue alt jersey??

Same here. I would say white trimmed in orange for the home jersey, grey trimmed in blue for the road jersey. For the alts, blue trimmed in and yellow and orange trimmed in yellow.

For all the hype on here for the orange hat-white jersey combo, it really doesn't look that good

You... you get outta here with your insane ramblings.

Now that some time has passed. I think the yellow is really out of place. Lets just make the colors Orange, Blue and black.

Just noticed the Marlins wore the gray jerseys yesterday. What's the total up to now? 2? 3?

ap-201205191722625435248.1.jpg

2ab699aceee616c6d2831c61040669c4-getty-144816123.jpg

6a260396baff664f0044c36211409835-getty-144814775.jpg

that white script on a gray jersey still looks weird. Should've gone with the same black script they wear at home.

and the piping around the neck looks like a necklace.

I'm realllllly starting to grow tired of the whole Marlins set in general. So much potential. Such poor execution.

I actually really like the gray uniforms and how the color of the jersey lettering stays consistent with the colors on the cap insignia. It's a refreshing break from the MLB norm.

Lukas has a small image of Marlins pitcher Randy Choate wearing black stirrups with orange socks on Sunday.

Randy Choate

Lukas has a small image of Marlins pitcher Randy Choate wearing black stirrups with orange socks on Sunday.

Randy Choate

In general I like stirrups, but this black and orange combo is just too much.