New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

Why is everyone crying about the color scheme? Would you have preferred yet another red/white/navy team?

And of course MLB is adding another red/white/navy team next season

Oh no, please don't tell me you're talking about that team in T.O.

San Diego switching to the PCL color scheme?

First thing that entered my mind when I saw CC's comment too.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 877 MARLINS

Press 1 for English and 0 for the Front Desk at the stadium. For those who don't like it, registering your complaints now will get something done.

No, it won't.

Merchandise is ordered and on the way to the stores. Graphic files are ready for the media. Signage is prepared for the ballpark.

No way will they change it now. If fan reaction is overwhelmingly negative, and the merchandise sits on the shelf, maybe they change it for the 2013 season. But not before, and not based on phone calls to the stadium's front desk. The days of the 49er "one day logo" are long past.

See what you loosers started! That's NOT

real even simple jack from tropic thunder can see that agin its FAKE....F.A.K.E I am guess N a cubs fan made it still mad over stevie bartman (1908)

ESPN confirmed it, MLB sent it in, people who have seen the style guide have confirmed it. You're the only one who doesn't believe it. Yet we are the "loosers". Interesting.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

real even simple jack from tropic thunder can see that agin its FAKE....F.A.K.E I am guess N a cubs fan made it still mad over stevie bartman (1908)

ESPN confirmed it, MLB sent it in, people who have seen the style guide have confirmed it. You're the only one who doesn't believe it. Yet we are the "loosers". Interesting.

May be ok for a company logo, but not a baseball team. No character.

No character? Seriously? You can call this logo a lot of things, but bland is not one of them.

This is the most unique logo a baseball team has released in a very, very long time. Would rather have another roundel with "Miami Marlins Baseball Club" wrapped around a baseball?

I totally agree. As someone who has been to Miami a few times, I love how the Cyan, Yellow & Orange colour scheme and the art-deco style font of the M matches the culture and colour scheme of Miami. Kind of disheartened to see that Black and Silver are still prominent though.

I don't like the block script at all. If they did the same treatment (arched white font with orange outline) with the font of the new Ballpark logo, that would be much better.

MM_Ballpark_RGB-420x522.jpg

Overall, I give the M logo a thumbs up. I can't wait to see how the new unis will look.

Your wish will be granted.

So let's make a friendly wager. If it's real, you never post here again. If it's not, I'll do the same. Deal?

So let's make a friendly wager. If it's real, you never post here again. If it's not, I'll do the same. Deal?

Please oh please take that deal...

Uni watch confirmed that in 2009 the miami marlins new colors would be like the miami dolphins colors they even have a pictures up lol that web site is a JOKE

Really now...you're embarrassing yourself here.

For those that saw the unis, two questions (and I don't know if this will get you guys in trouble or not):

1. Does the road uni say "MIAMI" or "MARLINS"?

2. Does the "M" on the uniform have the marlinplaneswoosh thing or is it just the plain wordmark?

For those that saw the unis, two questions (and I don't know if this will get you guys in trouble or not):

1. Does the road uni say "MIAMI" or "MARLINS"?

2. Does the "M" on the uniform have the marlinplaneswoosh thing or is it just the plain wordmark?

All jerseys say Miami. Alts say Marlins. Both have Marlin silhouette.

Archived