New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

For those that saw the unis, two questions (and I don't know if this will get you guys in trouble or not):

1. Does the road uni say "MIAMI" or "MARLINS"?

2. Does the "M" on the uniform have the marlinplaneswoosh thing or is it just the plain wordmark?

All jerseys say Miami. Alts say Marlins. Both have Marlin silhouette.

Alt uniform tops black?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a couple hats I whipped up. Nothing special. The bottom three are just different color crowns with the same logo colors consistently. You can make your own cap design using the FOURTH row of caps. All of the lines are not fuzzy with that one.

Only one of them is an actual hat. One maybe half of a hat.

For those that saw the unis, two questions (and I don't know if this will get you guys in trouble or not):

2. Does the "M" on the uniform have the marlinplaneswoosh thing or is it just the plain wordmark?

I understand that they're probably trying to put over the fact that they're the MIAMI Marlins now, but that's gonna irk me. Hate when teams *coughTEXASRANGERScough* go "City Name" on both the home and away jerseys.

Alt uniform tops black?

Okay, getting back to their uniforms, they seem to have too many colors to make a legit good-looking uniform. Assuming they want all their colors represented:

White uni will need to display Black, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Gray/Silver.

Gray uni will need to display Black, Orange, Yellow, and Blue.

Will they give every letter in their wordmark this neon-but-not-neon-but-art-deco-but-beveled look? Numbers too? Will they show all colors in some sort of striping? Rainbow guts? Will they not display some colors on the uniforms? I just am curious to see what the smart people on here think will happen. Predictions are always fun.

Why ban me ? Am the truth you ppl need to sit down and look at the logo and try to imagine that on a MLB full uniform it doesn't make any sense...we (marlins) just got out of a stadium that espn and every one els in the nation was making fun of us you really think we would make a logo looking like a up side down WHAT-A-BURGER logo ? So you haters could keep making fun of us?

Wow I bet if u ask these loosers what color underwear they will be wearing they would claim to know ....boxers or briefs?

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you to grasp the fact that some people have seen the new logos. It's really not all that far fetched. I could easily post the entire style guide for everyone here to see, but it's not my place to do that so I'm not going to.

it doesn't make any sense...we (marlins) just got out of a stadium that espn and every one els in the nation was making fun of us you really think we would make a logo looking like a up side down WHAT-A-BURGER logo ? So you haters could keep making fun of us?

Apparently they did. Sorry, not sure what else to tell you.

Why ban me ? Am the truth you ppl need to sit down and look at the logo and try to imagine that on a MLB full uniform it doesn't make any sense...we (marlins) just got out of a stadium that espn and every one els in the nation was making fun of us you really think we would make a logo looking like a up side down WHAT-A-BURGER logo ? So you haters could keep making fun of us?

No, but we could certainly ban you for the Jew York comment.

In fact, I wouldn't doubt that we're debating it right now.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?

Why is everyone crying about the color scheme? Would you have preferred yet another red/white/navy team?

Just because it's not boring doesn't mean it's good. It's not hard to be non-traditional and effective. This simply doesn't work on any level. Even keeping the old teal and gray color scheme improves this design immensely. Don't change just for the sake of changing. Don't be different, just to be different. I'd rather have a league full of safe but good designs rather than this kind of minor league ridiculousness.

That's what I think too. Which is why I'm bumping this back up two pages...

this is so bland and uninspired compared to the actual new logo. and that's coming from a diehard who initially thought they were crazy for dropping teal in the first place.

Archived