New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made some mock ups of what the hat might look like. The hats don't look too bad like this. I would also like to see a white alternate with just the Marlin.

Try an orange one.

Here is the orange. I don't like it nearly as much as the other 2.

I'm not saying that MLB deployed some intern to the boards here to try to throw us off the scent, but 3zer05 fits the bill. Well, except for the whole anti-Semetic thing. Some people can't handle the truth, like when ESPN reports a confirmation that it's the real deal.

So it's a set with home & road jerseys that says MIAMI, and a black alt & orange alt that say MARLINS, with a black hat & orange hat. It's down to how they use the wordmark & the piping.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Sorry for the size. my little tweak on how this could be a better logo, everyone's thoughts?

HUGE improvement. Very well done.

I actually like that color scheme.

The one they are going to use is way too busy, they're trying too hard to make it a rainbow of colors? I don't get it.

I still don't get the point of that Marlin logo. Are there any other sports teams using an animal logo that failed to get even close to what the animal looks like? I mean really.

2ly2w09.jpg

I'm not saying that MLB deployed some intern to the boards here to try to throw us off the scent, but 3zer05 fits the bill. Well, except for the whole anti-Semetic thing. Some people can't handle the truth, like when ESPN reports a confirmation that it's the real deal.

So it's a set with home & road jerseys that says MIAMI, and a black alt & orange alt that say MARLINS, with a black hat & orange hat. It's down to how they use the wordmark & the piping.

And if there's a shoulder patch. Come on some one confirm this. I love you forever.

I just saw this for the first time. So... I'm the only one who thinks it's trash?

If we were talking about a logo for the city of Miami, then maybe it would work. But for the Marlins? Ick.

I still think their current set--with more teal, mind you--is great.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I just saw this for the first time. So... I'm the only one who thinks it's trash?

If we were talking about a logo for the city of Miami, then maybe it would work. But for the Marlins? Ick.

Nope.

But then again everyone probably already knows what I think of this garbage.

Whether this "M" is legit or not, I doubt whatever is unveiled on 11/11 will be any better.

Dan le batard of the miami herald and espn just said on his sports show on 790the ticket that the logo going around the web is a FAKE he herd it from his inside source. So I hope you had fun postinh in here @ jew york muts fan cuz ur end is near:)

Dan le batard of the miami herald and espn just said on his sports show on 790the ticket that the logo going around the web is a FAKE he herd it from his inside source. So I hope you had fun postinh in here @ jew york muts fan cuz ur end is near:)

Stop lying. And then stop posting here.

I agree that the current wordmark/logo/colors are great, provided they go back to emphasising the aqua. I think they should go back towards 1993, not abandon that look completely.

However, for what they are doing, I don't mind the new M. Still, it shouldn't be paired with black. Also, the Marlin is beyond horrible. There is just no excuse for that. Marlin Airlines or Marlin Financial Services? Sure. Not for the Miami Marlins baseball team.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Posting***typo

A fitting epitaph.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived